Graduation!!

N'diyah POV:

Today was the day I would be graduating. I can honestly say I made it, after all I've been through this past year I'm glad to accomplish something in life. I know I have a long journey ahead of me.

I got up wash my face and brushed my teeth and hoped in the shower. Luxe and Shiyah was still asleep. Tae texted me and told me he had to handle some but he'll be sure to make it home to take me to my graduation. Once I got out of the shower I threw on a t-shirt and some shorts and got the girls ready and fix them some pancakes and bacon cause we ian have that much time plus I gotta get myself ready.

"Alright girls go head and eat I gotta get ready once y'all are finished throw your plates away and sit down and watch tv okay?" I said as I picked up a few toys.

"Okay mommy." They said in union.

I love my girls they're so cute I didn't want them to get older. They was dressed in yellow sun dresses with some glitter sandles and their hair was half up, half down I added water and coconut oil to their hair so it could curl up.

I got dressed in a pink dress that stopped mid thigh with some glitter open toe heels. I curled my hair and added a lil makeup I felt today would be a good day. I plan on telling everybody that I was pregnant in a month or so.

"Hey baby I'm back y'all ready?!" Tae yelled from downstairs.

I fixed myself up a lil and grabbed my phone and purse and walked downstairs.

"Aww my baby look good. Don't she girls?" He said smiling as he held a dozen of pink roses.

"Yes mommy pwetty." Luxe said.

"Mommy is pretty." Shiyah said.

"Thank y'all. Baby these are beautiful how you know I was wearing pink?" I asked because he had on pink also.

"I be knowing now come on we're gonna be late." He said as he put the flowers in a vase and added water.

We made it to the school and I kissed both Shiyah and Luxe a kiss on the cheek and gave Tae a kiss on his lips and walked into the school.

"Heyyy Girl!!" Dana yelled as she hugged me.

"Hey girly you look so cute." I said hugging her back.

"You do too boo!!." She said spinning me around.

"Ladies come on get on your cap and gowns on and go outside and head on to the stage!" The principal said.

"Okay Mrs. Williams." We said laughing.

Graduation ceremony going on...

"When I call your name please stand up and come get your diploma."

"Grace Adams, Lamont Anderson, Christopher Allen, Calvin Brown, Alicia Brown, Rasheeda Bell, Antonio Bowman, Da'Micheal Carter-"

The crowd went wild.

"Yeah that's my lil bro!." Tae yelled

"Yeah uncle Zy!" I heard the girls yell.

The ceremony went on until they called my bestfriend name I went wild.

"Dana Jefferson."

"Whew Yeahh bestfriend that's my bestfriend!!!" I yelled as I got up outta my seat.

20 minutes later...

"N'diyah Mitchell."

"Whew hell yeah that's my baby, that's my motha' fuckin baby." Tae yelled all I could do was laugh as tears came down my face.

"That's my mommy!" Shiyah and luxe yelled.

"Go bestfriend!!, Yeah that's my good sis!" Zy and Dana yelled at the same time.

After the ceremony was over Tae said he had reservations for us at this restaurant. Once we got there the table was filled with gifts, balloons and a banner that said "congratulations" I was so overwhelmed at this point.

"Aww thank you baby." I said hugging him.

"Thank you big bro." Both Dana and Zy said as we all shared a hug.

"Y'all are welcome y'all my family I love y'all."

We ate, talked, and enjoyed ourselves I had a good time with my family.

As we was about to leave Tae told me he had me another surprise outside. I wonder what it was. He put a bandanna over my eyes.

"Can you see?" He asked

"No Tae I got these heels on please don't let me fall." I said grabbing onto his arm.

"Girl Ian nobody gone let you fall." He said as he laughed.

"Mommy dada isn't gonna let you fall." Luxe reassured me.

"Okay baby."

We walked outside and he took the bandanna off and I just cried.

"Baby what's wrong?" Tae asked as he hugged me

"Baby you got me a Range Rover all black. You came in my life and grew on me. You so many things a man don't do and even though you did your dirt your different baby and I plan on staying with you and face all the obstacles we face I love you Dontae." I said as he wiped my tears.

"Baby I love you more than I love life it's self,  you've made me a better man and I thank you for that you deserve the world baby and in two months I'm gonna change your life just know that." He said kissing me.

The whole nights was full of surprises. Tae made love to me like never before. I loved every bit of it. Of course the girls was at Tae mommas house. I love this man with all my heart.

I'm ready to start this journey with him our girls and our unborn baby. Lets just see what life throws our way.

———————————————————
TBC😩

It took me all night to write this yall

Aww y'all N'diyah graduated🤧

Y'all ready for the next chapter?🤗

They finna start a family 🥺

What y'all wanna happen next?

Ouu What Amira gone do when she finds out N'diyah is pregnant?👀👀

In two months Tae is gonna propose😊

Make sure y'all vote and comment 💜

Leave me feedback‼️

Y'all I love y'all sooo much y'all just don't understand frl y'all keep me pushing and y'all full of support and I love it🥰

I didn't proof read so please excuse any mistakes ❤️

Words written: 1023🥵