Part 1: Shining Beacon

*Luna POV*

I'm currently staring out into the sky for who knows how long because Aquarius has been trying to grab my attention for a while now. She snaps her fingers in front of me gaining my attention.

Aquarius: Good, you've been staring at the sky for 15 minutes straight. Are you okay?

Me: Yep, I'm okay... I'm just thinking about my sisters.

I had my hood on hiding my identity so no one would know who I was. As I stood up to leave, I hear the conversation between two girls. A blonde girl and a redhead. I continue walking as a blonde boy accidentally bumped into me. He looked like he was about to puke, which is unfortunate for him. As the bullhead landed, the blonde boy immediately ran for the trash can and threw up his lunch. I walk over to him to see if he was okay.

Me: You okay?

Boy: Yeah, I am now. It's just motion sickness.

He turns around and I immediately blushed. He looks really handsome. He has messy blonde hair, blue eyes like me, pale skin. He was wearing armor plates on top of his black hoodie, blue jeans, black boots, and his weapon is a sword.

He waves his hands in front of me, snapping me out of my daze.

Boy: Are you okay?

Me: Y-Yeah... I-I'm fine...

Me: What's this feeling? It's making my heart beat faster.

I hear Aquarius chuckle in my head.

Aquarius: 🎶Looks like someone has a crush~!🎶

She teased, making me blush. An explosion happened just nearby as me and the blonde boy run over to the explosion, we see the redhead with a red cloak on the ground. We walk over to her as the blonde boy helps up the redhead.

Blonde Boy: Hey, I'm Jaune.

Me: I'm Luna!

Redhead: Ruby. Hey, aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship?

I chuckle to her statement. After a while of walking, Jaune, Ruby, and I got to know each other better.

Jaune: All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!

Ruby: Look, I'm sorry! Vomit Boy was the first thing that came to mind.

Jaune: Oh, yeah? What if I called you Crater Face?

I laugh, their nicknames were too funny.

Ruby: Hey, that explosion was an accident!

Jaune: Well, the name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue. Ladies love it!

Ruby: Do they?

Jaune: They will! Well, I-I hope they will. My mom always says that... Never mind.

Me: Well, I think it's a great name. *blushing* N-Not that I'm interested or anything, I'm just saying it's a great name for a handsome young guy...

Jaune blushes and looks away as rub the back of my head while Ruby just giggles.

Ruby: So... I got this thing!

She pulls out a scythe and stabs it into the ground. Impressing me and Jaune.

Jaune: Whoa! Is that a scythe?

Ruby: It's also a customizable high-impact sniper rifle!

Jaune: A-wha...?

Me: It's also a gun, Jaune.