Chapter 16: A Fox Gets Kidnapped

*Miku's POV*

I felt the warmth of the sun on my skin, telling me to wake up. I sit up and yawned as I slowly rubbed my eyes. I got a good look of the room I was in and admired it. I then realized that I wasn't wearing anything. I looked to my side and noticed that Luna wasn't there anymore. I got up and walked towards the door without any clothes on. I peeked, hoping that there wasn't anyone who would see me naked. I look back at the bed side table and noticed...

Me: Are those my clothes?!

I walked over to my clothes and see that it was. I also saw a note, so I read it and it said:

"Your teammate, Ember stopped by earlier around 5:30 and handed your clothes. Your dress is in the living room by the way. Breakfast is in 7:45.
- from the Bull!"

I was curious to who the bull was but I'll attend to that later. It was already 8 am, so I wore my clothes and exited the room. I immediately recognized the scent of bacon and eggs. I looked over and see a plate with my name written in a paper and Luna sleeping on the couch while hugging her tail.

Me: She's so adorable...

I sat next to her quietly so I don't wake her up. I gently brush my hand on her bangs as I kissed her forehead. She slowly flutters her eyes open and yawns.

Luna/Miku: Morning...

We stare at each other before giggling. We pecked each other in the lips. We rubbed our noses together, being lovey-dovey and all.

???: Ahem...

We look over and notice Luna's teammates looking at us.

Silver: Hehehe, get a room you two.

I blushed and looked away.

Luna: Yeah... Like I didn't see you and Ryker naked earlier here in the living room. And doing it too~!

Ryker and Silver's eyes widen and their faces became red. Newt was snickering.

Ryker: Newt is no excuse either! He and Velvet did it in the hallway!

Newt: *blushing* OI!

Luna and I were giggling. That was until Silver said something that shut us up immediately.

Silver: Heh, I guess that no one wouldn't mind asking why one of the bedsheets were soaking wet. And maybe Teams RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY wouldn't mind knowing about this picture of you two naked and cuddling too.

We blushed and immediately rushed towards Silver and got to our knees.

Luna: Silver please don't do it! I beg you! My reputation will be ruined!
Miku: Please no! My teammates will never stop tormenting me about that!

Luna/Miku: PLEASE!!! WE'LL DO ANYTHING!!!

Silver: Jeez calm down you two.

We both calmed down and I decided to eat the breakfast Luna made me. And it was good!

Miku: Luna~! Say, Ahhh~!

Luna opens her mouth and I fed her some of the scrambled eggs she made me.

Luna: Mhm~! This is good!

Miku: Didn't you make this though?

Luna: Huh? No I didn't.

Ryker: Actually, you did.

Luna/Miku: Huh?

Newt: But your hair and eyes were different, they were pink.