Volume 5 Trailer

The opening shows Qrow, Team RWBY, Team _SNW, Team JN_R, Team EMBR, and Oscar walking towards Haven Academy. The voice of Olympus Rune, Luna's father, could be heard in the background.

"Hope is nothing but a word meant to keep you optimistic."

A scene shows Ryker and Silver sitting together on a couch but Silver looks down and moves away to the other end of the couch. Both either had faces of disappointment or sadness.

Newt was seen fixing his broken arm by a crash site. Some of his arm's ceramic skin was peeled off or broken off, probably due to the crash. He sighs and looks up to the sky.

"Fear, however, is an emotion that is always within."

A scene shows Cinder and Walker exiting a red portal with Emerald, Mercury, and Vernal. The faces of Team EMBR & _SNW were either fearful or angry.

"But, there is always a sliver of hope. For hope, is a strong will that is always inside us all."

Angel and Yang are seen standing side-by-side in their battle stance. They look at each other, smiling, and nodded before charging at their enemies.

Oscar Pine, a boy with tanish skin and black hair, is seen walking towards Leonardo Lionheart, Haven's Headmaster, with Long Memory, Ozpin's cane, in hand.

Hana is seen summoning a new guardian. This one was more elderly like and has a pointy hat. He has a staff on one hand and a glowing orb on the other. This guardian fires three giant fireballs at somewhere.

Angel and Walker clash blades as the murderer starts throwing insults at his opponent.

Walker: Once this fight is over!

Ryker is seen throwing his battle-axe at a tree trunk in a fit of rage as Walker's voice is still heard in the background.

Walker: I'll kill that girl with you!

Yang shoots and breaks a table with Ember Celica. Her eyes were red.

Walker: And then that blonde bimbo!

Weiss tries to summon an Arma Gigas but it was destroyed before it's summon was even finished.

Walker: And then everyone else!

Newt shoots down a Lancer Grimm from the back of his airship

Walker: And finally... I'll kill the fox!

Ruby's silver eyes glow bright and engulf the room as she shouts, "No!"

Newt loads his newly improved wrist bow. "For Luna!" He says.

Silver pumps her fists together, showing off her newly improved gauntlets. "For Luna!" She says.

Ryker is in his new armor, his battle-axe is now tinted black. "For Luna!" He says.

Weiss readies her rapier and opens her eyes as the Schnee symbol appears behind her. "For my sister!" She says as a tear falls down her cheek.

Team EMBR charge in to attack Walker. "For Luna!" They said in unison.

Angel clashed blades with Walker once more. "For my cousin!"

Hana knocks away Vernal and dodges a lightning bolt from Hazel. "For my aunt!" She says as she smashes her staff at Hazel.

"For Luna!"

Suddenly, a robotic girl crashes through the window of Haven Academy. This girl had white hair and a sword in hand. She points the sword at the people who are fighting. The scene shows her visor and beneath them are light blue eyes.