Chapter 25: The Fall of Beacon

*Luna's POV*

It all happened so fast! Pyrrha activated her semblance and Penny was torn apart. I currently staring at disbelief when the screens went red and a female voice was heard. I didn't listen as anger took over me.

Me: Penny...

Aquarius: Luna... I'm so-

Me: Shut! Up!

Natsuki: Sis-

Me: I said SHUT UP!!!

My eyes flared with anger as they glowed red. My hair started to catch on fire.

Me/Aries: Everything will burn under my wrath!!!

I started to hear alarms blaring.

{Warning! Incoming Grimm Attack! Threat Level Nine! Please seek shelter immediately!}

I grin, I wanted to burn something to the ground with my rage. I started feeling a burning sensation to destroy everything.

Aries: Our foes shall burn! Let your rage be thy strength!

My hair started to emit fire. My eyes felt like they were burning. I smile as I let my rage empower me.

*3rd Person POV*

Jaune: Pyrrha please snap out of it!

A Nevermore managed to break through the barrier and landed in front of Pyrrha. It was about to attack her when a red blur stabbed the Nevermore with a sword. The red blur was Ruby holding one of Penny's swords. She lands beside Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: *sadly* Ruby...

Ruby: Leave her alone!

The Nevermore screeched and took flight, circling the two. As it was about to fly at them, it was pinned down by the rocket lockers of the students. The lockers open and the students grabbed their weapons.

The Nevermore tries to get up but the students worked together to take it down. Ren stabs it's eye, Arslan (a member of Team ABRN) grabbed Yatsuhashi, Sage (A member of Team SSSN) jumps up, Nora smashes her hammer on its head, Yatsuhashi and Sage then decapitates it.

Another Nevermore screeches. The student prepare to battle this next one but a loud bellow was heard. They all looked over and see a flaming woman behind Luna.

 They all looked over and see a flaming woman behind Luna

Luna/Aries: PREPARE TO BURN TO OUR RAGE!!!

Luna raises her hand as a giant fireball was sent towards the Nevermore, burning it and setting it on fire. She then holds the hilt of her blade before yelling;

Luna: ARIES! BLAZING FIRE! SLASH!

She slashes the air creating a giant flaming arc that hits the Nevermore, cutting it in half.