Chapter 12: A Walk In The Park

*Luna's POV*

According to my sister, she and her team will try to stop the White Fang from their evil schemes. I, on the other hand, have to try and assist Team CFVY with my team. Team TPAZ (Topaz), Tyler's team, was supposed to assist Team CFVY but they were still recovering from their last mission.

Silver: Man, why do we have to join them second years?

Newt: Think about it sis, at least we got our first mission!

Ryker: Look, let's just hurry up and get the job done alright. Its bad enough that we have to clear out an infestation.

Me: Right, besides... I still want some strawberries.

I sigh. I wanted to go with my sister on her personal mission but this one is important.

Me: Well, I guess this is our first mission I guess...

Aquarius: Oh nonsense! This is probably the third!

Me and my team hops on to a bullhead which was also occupied by Team CFVY. As I walked in...

*SPANK*

Me: *cute squeak noise* EEK!

I turn around an see Coco giggling.

Me: *flustered* Coco!

Coco: Yeah, yeah... You just look cute when you're flustered.

Me: *cute squeaky voice, blushing* Shaddap yu!

My cute and squeaky voice only made her giggle more and it also made Velvet coo. Silver and Newt were laughing while Ryker just chuckles making me even more flustered.

*Timeskip*

We arrived at our destination, which was outside the kingdom. Our mission was to destroy a Grimm nest and eliminate all the Grimm. We jump out of the bullhead after Team CFVY jumps off. As we landed, we immediately split into specific groups. Coco, Fox and Silver were on front. Me, Velvet and Newt were in the middle. Yatsuhashi and Ryker were behind all of us.

We walked for a while till we reached what seems to be a cave surrounded by Beowolves and Ursai. We all ready our weapons, with the exception of Velvet, and charged at them. I rushed towards three Beowolves and cut them down with quick and rapid slashes. An Ursa tries to hit me but I backflipped away. As I recover, I raise my blade before shouting!

Me: Pisces! Water Blade! Slash!

I slashed downwards at the Ursa cutting him in half with water. I see a Beowolf about to launch itself at Velvet. I was about to cast another slash but it was impaled to a tree by a crossbow bolt before it exploded. I look over and see that it was Newt who saved Velvet. Newt nods at Velvet making her look away. I chuckle since she was always shy.

We continued forward. While walking, I see Velvet taking glances at Newt but I shrugged it off. It was already night so we decided to camp out for a while. I was eating my strawberries when Coco decided to break the silence.

Coco: You guys know that if we finish this early, we can still finish the decorations for the dance.

I smile, I remembered that mom told me that there was a dance coming up soon.

Velvet: Do any of you have a date for the dance?

Silver: Oh yeah!

Ryker: I'm not sure... I'm not the party type of person but I do have a person in mind.

Newt: Absolutely!

Me: I think so...

I wasn't sure who to ask. I could ask out Ryker since he's handsome, strong, and caring too. Newt on the other hand is cute, smart, and friendly. I could even ask out Silver because she's hot, sexy, and a bit protective in a good way. I sigh.