Part 7: A Broken Fox

*Weiss's POV*

I decided to go to the docks today to observe the students coming from Vacuo. I told my team that I wanted to greet the students since I wanted to represent Beacon and they agreed. I decided to bring my sister along. We walk over to her dorm and knock.

Ruby: Is she even awake?

I was about to answer but Ruby's question was answered went a really sleepy Luna opens the door, and she looks... Adorable!

RWBY: SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!!

Luna: *yawn* Morning sis!

Me: Good morning sister. I was wondering if you would like to come with us to Vale?

Luna: Uh... *Yawn* S-Sure... I need more strawberries anyways.

Me: Okay then.

She exit her dorm but I stopped her since she's wearing nothing but a very big polo shirt.

Me: Not in that clothes.

She then realized that she barely has any clothes. She blushes and runs inside to change. We giggle due to her childish nature. After a few minutes, she comes out with her usual attire.

Luna: Shall we goes?

We all nod at her and head to Vale.

*Luna's POV*

We reached Vale and it was pretty. Balloons and banners were everywhere like the previous Vytal Festivals! Before heading to the docks, we stopped by a grocery to grab me some strawberries. As we head to the dock, while I eat strawberries, sis starts cherishing the wonderful looking city.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: Weiss is smiling too much, it's kinda weird for me.

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

Me: Okay, sorry sis but... *Bites a strawberry* I have to agree with Ruby. *Eats the strawberry* You're acting weird.

Yang: Yeah, she really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Oh hush you two.

We continue walking till we reach the docks.

Me: Why are we in the docks again?

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish!

Weiss: Well, students from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a student of Beacon, I want to welcome them.

Blake: She wants to spy on them.

Weiss: You can't prove that!

Me: *giggles* Hehehe, your reaction says so otherwise sis.