Chapter 13: Hunted vs Hunter

*Ryker's POV*

I grit my teeth upon seeing the only person who made me what I am.

Me: Glade Parks.

Glade: Did ya miss me?

I transform Striker into it's battle-axe form and charged at Glade. He parries it with his dagger and slashes me at the stomach making my aura flicker.

Glade: You've gotten slower Ryke.

Me: Yeah well, fuck you too!

I spun my axe around making him backflip but I wanted him to do that.

Me: Silver Striker!

I swung my axe upwards managing to hit him and as I did, Silver activates her greaves and uses her semblance to double the damage she'll give. She kicks Glade in the stomach, launching him away but the fucker recovers by flipping and landing on a tree branch.

Glade: Impressive, you managed to work with comrades now.

He swipes his hand signalling his minions to do his job and fight us. The three idiots grabbed their daggers and charged at us. And they were freaking fast!

The first guy was already in front of me and managed to get to good slashes at me but I grabbed him by the throat and throw him to Yatsuhashi who smacks him with the flat side of his sword, knocking him out.

The second guy attacks Luna but she was also fast enough to dodge his attacks but due to her sword being longer than a dagger, she can barely get a hit on her opponent. Fox and Velvet managed to distract him for a little while for Luna to use her semblance.

Luna: Aquarius! Freeze Ray!

Luna fires a blue beam from her sword, getting the guy frozen and encased in ice by her semblance. Fox and Velvet both kick him in the face knocking him out.

The third guy was flipping all over the place since he was trying his best to dodge every single bullet from Coco's minigun. He didn't realize that Newt had already fired explosive arrows on the ground. Once Coco stopped firing he landed where Newt set his explosives and detonated it, launching him into the air. Once airborne Silver jumps up and flip-kicks him knocking him out.

Glade: *sigh* They were always useless anyways.

*3rd Person POV*

Glade jumps down to the ground. As he lands, he pulls out his rifle and dagger. Everyone prepares themselves for his attacks. He first aims and shoots his rifle at Yatsuhashi, who blocks the shot, before charging towards Ryker. While charging towards him, Glade shoot his rifle at Newt forcing him to take cover immediately. Luna and Fox charge at him and try to slash him but he flips over them and shoots them in the back. Silver tries to hit him but he sweep kicks her knocking her down before flipping over and shoots her down to the ground. As he was about to shoot her again, she was encased in a sphere.

Glade: Ah... Your semblance is quite useful, don't you thi-

He never got to finish his sentence because he was bashed to the face by Ryker and Yatsuhashi's weapons. He was knocked away for several feet before recovering.

Glade: I have to admit. You're all really good. *chuckles* But not good enough.

He suddenly disappears making everyone nervous. Ryker already knew what he was doing.

Ryker: Watch out. His semblance is-

Ryker never got to finish because he was knocked into a tree.

Newt/Silver: Ryker!

Luna: You okay?!

Ryker: Yeah, *grunts* his semblance is called Hollow. Allows him to turn in visible as long as he is in the shade.