Chapter 18: A Special Guest For The Festival

*Weiss's POV*

It's been a month ever since Luna went missing. Everyone was feeling down. That's why, Professor Ozpin said that a special guest will be appearing at the Amity Coliseum.

Jaune: Any idea who it could be?

Ruby: *sadly* Hopefully it's Luna...

Me: *mutters* hopefully...

My sister, Winter Schnee, arrived here as soon as she got the news about Luna. And she was devastated upon knowing what happened to her.

In the Coliseum, so many people were here to see whoever this person was. Professor Ozpin said that this person will cheer us all on. Me and my teammates took our seats. Winter was with us along with Professor Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Good morning everyone. Now we all know about the kidnapping and disappearance of Luna Goodwitch. But today, someone special has decided to fill us all with hope. Please welcome our special guest! The Arcane Fox!

The entire arena was full of applause! One of the most famous singers in all of Remnant was here in the Vytal Festival!

Me: What?!

Ruby/Yang/Nora/Jaune/Velvet/Coco: NO WAY!!!

As spotlights open and lit up the center of the arena. A young girl with white hair and white fox ears, crystalized galaxy themed fox tail, and her face was concealed by a white and blue fox mask. Her attire is composed of black sleeveless and legless latex body suit under her white top, golden accessories were seen on her wrist, shoulders, hips, and a gold heart on her chest. Her left fox ear had a gold heart attached to it. She also wore a thigh length latex stockings and black boots.

(Change hair color to white and only one tail.)

(Her mask)

(Her mask)

Arcane Fox: Good Morning Remnant!!!

Everyone started to cheer for the singer.

Arcane Fox: It's ya girl! Arcane Fox! Now I know that everyone's favorite, White Fox, has gone missing and I'm here to fill you all with determination. I do hope you enjoy! This first song is dedicated to Luna's true feelings within her heart.