Chapter 32: Raider and Crow vs Scorpion

Team RNJR was walking through the old ruins of Oniyuri when Ren stops them. Sounds of faint footsteps were approaching them really fast. All of them readied their weapons as Tyrian suddenly arrives.

Tyrian tries to go for Ruby but Ren intercepts him. Ren tries to kick and shoot him but Tyrian dodges and counters by roundhouse kicking Ren away.

He goes back on charging at Ruby. His powerful punches were sending Ruby back a bit but she stands her ground. He tries to strike her but she dodges, however he cackles and tries to strike her once more. She managed to block his attack it was powerful enough to graze Ruby a bit.

Jaune tries to attack Tyrian but he grabs onto Jaune's shield and look at him with a crazed face. Nora tries to strike him but Tyrian jumps away from Jaune's shield and to Nora's hammer before launching himself to a building. As the dust settles, Tyrian was seen standing on the broken building without a scratch.

Jaune: We're not looking for a fight!

Ren: Who are you?!

Tyrian chuckles before jumping down and landing perfectly fine.

Tyrian: Who I am matters not to you *points to Ren* or you *points to Nora* or -- *points to Jaune* well, you do interest me. No. I only matter, to you.

He points at Ruby. Everyone looks at her but Ruby tills her head and makes a confused face.

Ruby: Me?

Tyrian slowly starts cackling before turning into a fit of laughter.

Tyrian: *laughs* You don't have the slightest clue, do you? Oh how exciting!

Ruby: What do you want?

Tyrian puts his hand on his chest and acts as if he was hurt.

Tyrian: The rose has thorns! My little flower, I'm here to take you with me!

Nora walks up in front of Ruby in a defensive manner.

Nora: And what if she doesn't want to go with you?

Tyrian looks unamused with Nora's question.

Tyrian: Well, I'll take her.

It was now Jaune's turn to stand in front of Ruby and Nora.

Jaune: We're not going to let you do that!

Tyrian: *smiles* Good...!

Tyrian quickly appears behind Jaune but Ren quickly saw him move behind Jaune.

Ren: Jaune!

He calls out before shooting at Jaune's shield, making the bullets ricochet at Tyrian. Tyrian, however, blocks the bullets and spin around on Jaune's shield. Ruby tries to assist but she was kicked away by Tyrian but she managed to recover by anchoring her scythe's blade to the ground. Jaune tries to swing at Tyrian but he dodges and kicks Jaune away. He goes after Nora but Ruby, who was smirking, was already aimed at Nora with a lightning bullet. She fires at she, narrowly missing Tyrian, making Tyrian laugh.

Tyrian: *laughing* Well, isn't that ironic?

Unaware to Tyrian that Nora had already gotten up and was now charged up with electricity. Ruby and the other two boys smirk, making Tyrian uneasy. Nora smiles and charges at Tyrian as she smashes her hammer down to him, creating a big cloud of dust. As the dust settles, it was shown that Tyrian had a scorpion tail, indicating that he was a scorpion faunus.

Tyrian: *giggles* Surprise!

He kicks Nora away as he jumps up a building, removing his coat in the process.