Chapter 43: Battle of Haven

???: Aquarius!

The girl's aura bursts into a light blue swirl around her body. Her glowing white rapier was engulfed with the same light blue aura, changing the glow color of her rapier into light blue. A familiar Zodiac that was covered by water was summoned.

Aquarius: Thou hast returned. For I, Aquarius the Water-bearer, shall aid you in battle once more!

Aquarius unleashes a powerful gust of wind towards the enemy team, the winds were cold enough to freeze the enemies in place slowly and create snow. Cinder retaliates with a fiery aura and fires a fireball at the girl, but the winds were too powerful and the fireball turns to ice before it even reaches it's mark.

Raven: So this is how powerful the White Fox of Beacon is...

SNW/EMBR/Weiss: LUNA?!

Cinder: This girl! How powerful is she?! I must have her power!

Walker: So the fox has awaken...

Walker tries to use his sword to whip the girl but the winds were too strong that his whip froze. Getting a bit challenged, Walker calls forth his own summon.

Walker: SATAN!

Walker starts laughing like a maniac.

Walker: KILL HER!

The 10 foot demon charges at the girl and her summon but before he could even get close.

???: TAURUS! FIREBOLT!

The glow of the girl's armor then changed from light blue to red. Aquarius was switched for Taurus and as she fired her firebolt, Satan was knocked out by a huge explosion.

Newt: Holy shit! She just increased the power of the fire blast by adding more oxygen to the fire! The whole time she was using Aquarius's wind, she was gathering oxygen and preparing for a powerful fire attack!

Walker was pissed to say the least. He then calls for a different summon. This one was slightly shorter than Satan, he was

Walker: LUCIFER!

Lucifer: I am Lucifer, the Sin of Pride

Lucifer: I am Lucifer, the Sin of Pride. And thou shall be crushed beneath my feet, foul mortal!

The girl just stands there, waiting... Lucifer charges at her and swings his axe but it was blocked by a shield! This time, it was a girl with pink hair, bulkier suit of armor, and the glows of the armor was pink. Her weapons were a shield and a sword.

(Change hair and glowing parts to pink)