Chapter 14: Unforgettable Night

*Luna's POV*

I slowly wake up and I depressingly stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I was carrying my towel, bathrobe, and my pocket knife. I look at the table and see a note on it. I picked it up and read it.

"Dear Luna,
Me and the the boys are helping out Team CFVY prepare the ballroom for the dance. Afterwards, we're going to go shopping for a dress and suits. We'll be back before the party starts. Better get your dress ready too Foxy.
- Your friend, Silver"

The word friend struck me to the core. I started to weep again. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and closed the door. As I did, I created a mental barrier so the Zodiacs or even Natsuki won't know what I'm going to do. I pulled out my pocket knife and started cutting myself.

After a few cuts, I washed off the knife and my wrists before removing my clothes and entering the shower. My aura already healed my wounds but it left some scars. As the warm water ran down my face, I hang my head low as the water was now running down my back. I sat down and held my shoulders as I shivered and cried.

Me: Why does this happen to me..?

I felt a small power split and then I felt someone hugged me. I look up and see that it was Natsuki. She was naked like me but I didn't mind. Her hug was warm making me sink to it slowly as I hugged her back.

Natsuki: You okay now?

Me: A little...

We part but she just sat next to me. I lay my head on her shoulder as she wraps an arm on my shoulder. We stayed stayed like that for a few minutes before looking at each other. Are faces slowly got closer to each other. Are lips touched and we kissed.
(Luna is on the left, Natsuki on the right)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Aquarius: INCEST IS WINCEST!!!

Pisces: Aquarius please, let them have their moment. Luna needs someone to care for her right now.

Aquarius: *annoyed* Okay fine.

I don't know how long me and Natsuki kissed each other but, I surely felt like heaven. We eventually part, leaving a trail of saliva, due to lack of oxygen.

Natsuki: You're a great kisser...

Me: I could say the same for you Nat...

We hugged each other after that. As soon as I felt better, Natsuki returned into my mind and I got out of the shower to prepare myself for the dance.

Me: Hey guys... Do any of you know how to make a dress?

Aries: I can.

I stop on my tracks...

Me/Natsuki: *surprised* Really?!

Aries: I may be a hothead but I do know how to make comfortable clothes.