Chapter 44: Remembrance

It's been almost a week ever since the battle of Haven. Many things were revealed. Ryker is now the leader of the Fallen Eye Bandits, Silver is now a drunkard, and Newt is a freaking android. Qrow and Silver are now drinking buddies, Newt was now being peppered with questions by the others and by Ozpin, and Ryker was being scolded by Blake, Sun, Ilia, and Ruby for killing innocent people who could have been redeemable but Angel thinks that it was justified. Although Ryker probably wasn't listening to the people who scolded him since the next day, a group of stray White Fang soldiers were said to have been killed and burned by fire. Everyone looked at Ryker as he just shrugs and just replies with;

Ryker: Anyone who was present during the Fall of Beacon or the attempt of the destruction of Haven Academy is guilty.

His statement only angered Blake and Sun but Ilia knew what he was getting at. Only those who follow Adam are guilty as Ryker hasn't hurt or touched Ilia yet. Blake was once a part of the White Fang and Adam's former partner/lover but Ryker has yet to attack her too. After all that, they just let him do his own thing as long as he doesn't kill any innocent people then he's good.

It was also a week ever since Luna and her sisters arrived at Haven and help defend it. According to the white haired fox faunus, she can only recall late memories like the Fall of Beacon, the death of Penny and Pyrrha, and then darkness. Newt states that they are suffering from some sort of amnesia, given the fact that neither of them could remember anything about Team RWBY, JNPR, or even SSNW for that matter. Luna barely remembers anything about Ozpin's past and she couldn't recall anything about either him or Glynda Goodwitch being called parents by her. However, slowly but surely, she's regaining some memories. And so are her sisters.

Currently, Luna was with Miku at the park. Luna was on Miku's lap and Miku was feeding the fox faunus some strawberries, who seems to remember having a liking to the fruit. Luna smiles brightly at her, making the green haired girl blush. Luna sits up next to Miku and cuddles with her, catching the girl off guard. Miku smiles adorably as she petted Luna's head and rub her fox ears, making the fox girl giggle from the amount of affection she's getting.

Luna: I wuv this feeling...

Miku: Me too...

Luna nuzzles head more towards between Miku's neck and shoulder, making the said girl blush more. Miku noticed that every time Luna opens her eyes, they had some sort of eye color difference. Her left eye was turquoise blue while her right was the normal light blue.

Miku: Luna... Are you sure you're eyes are okay?

Luna: *nods* Mhm-hm! According to the doctor, my eyes only changed color as a probable side effect during the flash of light at Beacon.

Miku: That's a weird reason...

Luna: Yup... Well, Olly said that it's probably because of my astral training with the Zodiacs. My eye changed color because I'm close to fully awaking a full element.

Miku raised an eyebrow at that statement. Luna notices this and explains.

Luna: Well, according to Olly... The Zodiacs follow the four basic elements. Water, Air, Fire, and Earth. Aquarius is the element of air, even though she uses water...

Aquarius: Fucking Pricks!

Miku: Huh, okay... So is that permanent?

Luna shrugs her shoulders as she took a bite out of a strawberry.

Meanwhile, Ember and Yue, who was in her armor, were busy on fixing their weapons. Ember was sharpening her blade while Yue was looking through her weapon and looks for any misplaced parts.