Chapter 21: Team CFVY Meets The Arcane Foxes

*3rd Person POV*

Today was the last day for the special golden ticket. The lucky team is Team CFVY. But before they could hang out, Team SSNW had a team match in the morning. Luckily, Team SSNW moved up to the doubles round. Team SSNW chose Luna and Ryker as their competitors. Ryker due to his semblance and Luna for her newly improved skills. After their match, Team SSNW asked about what happened to Luna along with Teams RWBY, JNPR, EMBR, CFVY, SSSN, and of course Glynda, Ozpin, Winter, and Ironwood. Luna and her sisters summarized everything that happened but left out the part on who helped them or where and what The Garden was. Ozpin already knew who helped them.

Right now, The Arcane Foxes are going shopping with Coco because, well Coco is a fashionista. Velvet didn't want to but The Foxes were okay with it. After about two hours of shopping, the team and the girls reached their apartment.

Yue: Man, shopping was fun!

Velvet: Only because you started making out with Coco!

Coco: I don't mind.

Twilight: I thought you had a girl in mind, but I never thought-

Yue/Coco: It was one kiss!

Luna: I agree with Yue here, didn't you three kiss random strangers when they gave you your drinks?

Natsuki/Yue/Twilight: Can't argue with you there...

Yatsuhashi was hanging out with Yue, more like training with her. Luna and Velvet were talking about Newt and Velvet's relationship with him. Twilight and Coco were talking about fashion. And Fox and Natsuki were quiet as ever.

*Luna & Velvet*

Luna: So, how's Newt been treating you?

Velvet: He's been treating me nicely. He's actually really weird sometimes but still rather sweet.

Luna: Aw... That's nice... Hopefully he doesn't become a burden.

Velvet: I honestly think I'm the burden. He's smart and all that but still, I don't know if I deserve him.

Luna places her hand on Velvet's shoulder.

Luna: You do deserve him. Don't ever think you're a burden.

Velvet: Thank you Luna. It means a lot coming from his childhood friend.

Luna still felt a little heartache when her teammates call her a friend. She loved them too much and let it get to her.

Luna: Yeah, well... What can I say, we gotta stick together.

Luna was happy. As long as Newt and Velvet are happy, she is happy.

*Coco & Twilight*

The fashionistas were talking about how they did the glowing clothes that they used on the Vytal Festival.

Twilight: We actually had the idea when Luna bought a can of glow paint and accidentally spilled it on some clothes.

Coco: What was the glow paint for?

Twilight: It was for the dragon background on our music video that we were planning on making after the Vytal Festival.

Coco: You guys have a music video?!

Twilight: Yep, we did it after the Vytal Festival concert.

Coco: Okay, then what happened?

Twilight: Well, one of our semblances, Pisces found it interesting and decided to make a concept out of it. Then Aries, another one of our semblances, made the clothes.

Coco: So awesome, can you ask him to make some clothes too? You guys should start a business.

Twilight: Well, we were planning on starting a music career after graduating to being a huntsman. Bring the world together and all.

Coco: Cool.

Twilight: By the way, I think you guys are the only ones who didn't ask for a song.

Coco: Well, I was more interested in the clothes you guys wore during the small concert you all had.

Twilight: Hehehe, well... Fashion is kinda my liking.

Coco: We should go to a spa next. It's quite refreshing for the body.

Twilight: Why not head there now? I'll go get the girls.

*Timeskip brought to you by Coco and Twilight trying on each other's clothes*

Luna: Ah~.......

Twilight: Ooh~....

Natsuki: You're right Coco, the spa is refreshing.

Coco: Told you so.

The girls were relaxing in a spa because Coco recommend it.

Velvet: I wanted to ask you girls, e-except Luna, who is your love interest?

The rest of the Arcane Foxes blushed but answered anyways.

Natsuki: Aurora Rosemary
Twilight: Brianna Stone
Yue: Ember Flame

Coco and Velvet stared at the girls with surprised faces.

Coco: You guys like girls?

Luna: And some guys but yeah...

Velvet: You like boys and gi- Oh... Pansexual?

The Arcane Foxes nodded in response making Coco and Velvet understand.

The rest of the day went completely nice. Team CFVY, mostly Velvet and Coco, enjoyed the day they had with the singers.

(A/N: Sorry if this chapter was short, it's because I'm not really familiar with Team CFVY and how they should interact with the girls. Also, I would put the Team CFVY song but it would mean that The Arcane Foxes made most of the RWBY songs. Anyways hopefully this chapter was okay.)