Heather McNamara x Reader - Childproof caps..

It had been a strange day for you, to say the very least. Let's begin. You and Martha were close friends, Veronica too before she joined the Heathers. She hadn't been gone longer than a few days so far, and you honestly a little jealous. So, you were walking to your next class, American History, and you decided to go to the bathroom on the way.

As you entered the dirty, unkept bathrooms, you heard a loud sob. Soon, you saw one of the Heathers, McNamara to be more specific. Annoyed, she muttered, "Stupid child-proof caps.."
She clearly had no idea you were in there, and to be completely honest, you wondered how this would play out. So you waited, just a couple of seconds until you saw her shovel the pills into her mouth all at once. A strange instinct made you move. All at once, you dropped your bag, and hit the back of her head roughly. She coughed out all the pills, and dropped down to the floor, glaring at you.
"I-I'm so sorry.. I just saw you, and, I didn't think it was the right amount to take, it seemed a lot, so I-I thought you might've been trying to kill yourself.." You apologised, scared of what you'd just done. You could've just angered a Heather..
"It's alright, I was.." She admitted, embarrassed.
"O-oh. Is it okay if I ask why?" You inquired, speaking softly.
"I guess so, what've I got to lose anymore? It's a whole jumble of things, the last guy I had sex with killed himself, my mom and dad are divorced, I'm failing math and not only that, but all of this got outed to my class by one of my only friends, or so I thought she was.." She explained, distressed.
"Oh my, that sounds awful, I-I'm really sorry. Its horrible losing the people you love, feeling like you'll never be good enough, but suicide isn't the answer, you can always get better, trust me.." You comforted, greatly worried for the frail girl next to you.
"I hope so, thank you for saving me .." She responded greatfully.
"I'd have done the same for anyone, regardless.." You muttered.
"Still, I appreciate it. Would you like to skip the next few classes with me?" She questioned, nervously.
"I'd love to." You acceptes her offer gladly, American History was boring, so any excuse was good.
"Great, I'm Heather by the way, but I'm sure you already know.. What's your name?" She asked curiously.
"Y/N" You replied.
"That's a beautiful name, I wish my mother had called me that instead. Or anything less common really.." She chuckled sadly.
"Well, I think your name's cute, but could I call you Mac?" You asked, feeling much more at ease with the girl.
"I'd like that, thanks. So, let's get out of this bathroom and go do something, alright?" She smiled softly at you.
"Sounds good to me." You replied, pulling her up by the hand.

Before you could carry on, she pulled you close to her, and hugged you. She snuggled her head in the crook of your neck, the two of you soaking up each other's presence. She pulled apart a few seconds later, and grinned goofily at you, embarrassed.

A few seconds later, Veronica walked in, a worried look spread all over her face. She sighed, relieved when she saw Mac was okay, but looked at the two of you confused. You weren't exactly popular, so what happened. The two of you explained it all to her, on your way out. She didn't want to skip, being the good girl she was, so you left without her.

Shopping with Mac was the most fun you'd had in ages, who knew one day it would lead to something more, but that's a tale for another time..