Heather Duke x Fem! Reader - Fuck her

You and Chandler had been dating for a couple of months, and all was going well, much to the school's dismay. They all wanted to fuck her, but she was yours. Today was your 3 month anniversary, not special to most, but you figured it was still worth celebrating. She hadn't been at school that day, a little weird but you shrugged it off. You'd made her a custom painted croquet mallet with her name and colour on it. You'd spent weeks trying to get it right, and you were excited to go and give it to her. So, you decided to skip last period to go early. Duke didn't want to go, so she agreed to drive you there and back after.

You grinned brightly, like a child on Christmas, the while Duke drove you there. Seeing you so happy, made her happy too. She thought your smile was the cutest thing in the world. Alas, the almighty, mythic bitch had got you first, so she could never tell you how much she loved you. Soon enough, you arrived. You thanked her for the ride, and asked her to wait there as you thought Chandler was sick, so you didn't want to bother her too much.

You had a key to her house, so you went in and up to her room. When you opened it, you saw her, having sex, with someone else. There was no mistake about it, and tears fell from your eyes. Devastated, you threw the croquet mallet on her bedroom floor and ran out of her house and into Duke's car. Crying hysterically, you said, "P-Please, Duke, drive."
"Oh, um, where to?" She asked, concerned.
"Anywhere but here or my home, I can't bare to go home in this state.." You sobbed.
She drove for a little while, before pulling over, and helping you out of the car.

She took you up to her room and put on some music. You sat on her bed, sobbing for a few minutes, before she asked softly, "What happened? What did she do?"
"I w-went in to give her the croquet mallet, and she was cheating on me.." You choked out in between tears.
"She doesn't deserve you." Duke comforted.
"I-I didn't deserve her, maybe I just wasn't good enough, I could've been better.." You muttered sadly.
Hearing you doubt yourself upset her more than she could ever imagine, "You are the single most incredible person I've ever met. You're sweet, loving, beautiful, funny and intelligent. I can't imagine we're looking at the same person, because I see you as the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen and I can't believe she doesn't see that, fuck her. Even if you don't love yourself, I sure as hell do."
You stopped crying, stunned at all the kind things she'd said, "You really think so..?"
"I know so.", She responded, "Here, let me prove it to you."
She kissed you softly on the lips and confessed, "I've loved you for a long time, and I'll treat you so much better than Chandler ever has. I understand if you need time before you get into a new relationship, just know I love you.."
You kissed her back passionately.
"I might need a bit of time to go slow, to get over her, but I'd still love to be your girlfriend.."
"Like, now?" She asked nervously.
"Yeah, if that's what you want..?" You responded, smiling goofily.
"I'd want nothing more." She answered, smiling happily at you.

You spent the rest of the night cuddling with her in bed, and even stayed over. It was a magical beginning to a truly wonderful relationship.