Heather Chandler x Reader - Sleepover

Usually, Chandler would've gone to some party full of gross guys, and drunk girls, but this weekend, McNamara had suggested a Heathers sleepover, and it sounded like a great idea to her. So, that's where you were now, in her bedroom with her, McNamara, Duke and Veronica.
"This movie's so boring, who even picked it?" You complained.
"Blame Ronnie for that one." Duke responded, laughing a little.
"Ughhh, can't we do something else?" You groaned.
"Let's play spin the bottle!" Mac suggested, giggling excitedly.
"But Heather, there's no guys here?" Veronica said, confused.
"Who cares? It's only a bit of fun!" McNamara replied.
"Exactly, now come on before I die of boredom." You said, jumping off Heathers bed.
"Jeez, your such a complaisant little baby sometimes." Chandler
"You know you love me."
"Sure I do, sure." She responded sarcastically.
You gasped, feigning offense and laughing.

You all sat down in a circle and McNamara spun first. It landed on Veronica, she gave her a quick peck. Then it was Duke's turn, it landed on McNamara, and she kissed her properly. It was your turn, and it just had to land on Chandler, the girl you'd had a crush on since 8th grade. She leant forward, pulling your chin up to face her, and kissed you passionately, it turning into a bit of a make out session.

"Alright, that's enough you two." Veronica was a little grossed out by the PDA.
"Jeez, make sure you don't eat each other." Duke teased, smirking.
"Oh, shut up Heather." Chandler retorted, irritated.
"Last time we let Mac pick the game." Veronica commentes, laughing a little.
"I quite enjoyed it." Chandler winked at you.
"Me too." You admitted, flustered.
"Keep it in your pants Heather." Duke mocked, Chandler gave her a death glare, and before anyone could kill each other, Veronica chimed in, "Let's just go to bed."

McNamara and Duke slept on a blow up bed that Heather had gotten out earlier and Veronica slept on the fold out sofa. All of which were in her room, it was certainly extravagant. You were going to sleep on the fold out sofa with Veronica, but Heather insisted you slept in her bed with her. It was pleasant.

The next morning, you awoke to the sound of giggling and whispering.
"Be quiet Ronnie, you'll wake them up!" Duke whisper shouted, annoyed.
"You shut up too then!" Veronica whisper shouted back.
"They're so cute!" Mac squealed, as quietly as she could.
You just groaned, trying your best to go back to sleep. Tired, you snuggled further into Heather's arms, her holding you protectively. She was half awake too, so when you snuggled closer, she kissed you on the head and stroked your hair attentively.
"Aww, who knew Heather was a softie?" Duke teased.
"Shut up Heather!" Chandler shouted, making everyone jump.
"Sorry Heather." Duke apologised.
"I just wanna sleep.." You groaned.
"Alright, we will. Can't you guys go and make yourself some food? Or did you already have a brain tumour for breakfast?" Heather commanded, glaring at the three of them.
"Chill Heather, we're going." Veronica retorted.

And with that, you spent your morning, cuddling with the 'mythic bitch' you'd loved since 8th grade.