Veronica Sawyer x Popular!Fem!Reader - Deal

You were pretty well known at Westerburg, and well liked too. Pretty impressive considering you were just a junior, but you were considered really attractive by most, got good grades and played a fair few sports, so it was pretty much destined that you were to be liked, except for one girl. You could never quite figure her out, Veronica Sawyer. She never seemed to give a damn about popularity or anyone who was well known. Something about her and her attitude intrigued you, so, you decided you were gonna get to know her the best you could.

It had just hit lunch and you saw her by her locker and approached her,
"Hey, what's your name?"
"Veronica, why?" She responded, not interested.
"Nah, no reason, you just seem cool." You complimented, smirking at her.
"Don't see why it matters to you, you're basically a Heather." She remarked, frowning at you.
"Ouch, that was a little harsh." You said, faking offense.
"What ya gonna do about it, delete me?" She retorted back.
"God no, that's pretty cruel. I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?" You questioned, grinning at her with hope.
"I'd rather not." She answered.
"Oh, okay, I'll see you round then!" You waved her goodbye as she walked away.
"Sure, bye." She responded nonchalantly.

The rejection stung, you were pretty used to people falling at your feet, but that only made you want her more. However, you knew that pestering her wouldn't help, so you just sorta left it.

Until a couple weeks later, after school, you were bored and a little bummed, so you went by the Snappy Snack Shack down the street to grab a slushy, an old friend of yours had always said it numbed the pain. That was where you saw her again, she walked in, Heather Chandler shouting at her from the car.
"So much for me being a Heather, huh?" You smirked at her, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh, be quiet." She said, irritated.
"Alright, chill out, you want a slushy?"
"I mean, screw it, why not?" She smiled at you, genuinely.
"That's the attitude I like, anyway, cherry or coke?" You inquired, laughing a little.
"Cherry." She answered.
"Sweet." You walked over, got a slushy for her and yourself, and payed for the corn nuts too. The two of you walked outside and stood by the door, Heather glaring at the two of you the whole time.

"So, Miss perfect, since everyone loves you so much, how come you're not a heather?" She asked curiously, turning to face you.
"I never liked them much, they're pretty mean and massive homophobes too, which just isn't very." You answered honestly, staring out at the night sky.
"Yeah, I don't really like my friends either. It's more like we're work colleagues and our job is being popular and shit." She responded, venting a little.
"Well, maybe it's time you take a vacation." You suggested.
"I would, but you know Heather would delete me.." She responded sadly.
"How about I convince her to leave you with me for tonight? If you hate me, you can leave, I'll take you home, if you like me, well, we'll see where it goes." You proposed your idea nervously.
"Sounds better than a party with some Remington assholes." She answered, smirking at you.
"Cool." You responded.
You threw your empty slushy cup in the bin and walked over to the car with the corn nuts, handing them to her,
"Hey Heather."
"What do you want?" She barked.
"Look, how about I make a deal with ya?" You suggested.
"Hm, what about?" She inquired, intrigued, you preferred to be as far away from them as possible so this was a first.
"You let me have Veronica tonight, and.." You started.
"What?" She asked.
"I don't know, what do you want?" You
"You, I want you to join the Heathers." She said seriously.
"God, why?" You retorted.
"You're popular, well liked, and people trust you. People don't like us much, you'll boost that." She answered honestly.
"Fine, how long for?" You questioned, a little scared.
"At the very least, a month." She responded and you groaned,
"Is there nothing else you want?"
"No, take it or leave it." She retorted, now becoming increasingly impatient.
"Christ, fine, you win. See ya tomorrow at school." You surrendered.
"I will, wear something purple, to fit with the colour scheme!" She shouted to you.

God, what had you gotten yourself into..

"Hey, Heather says you can stay with me now, how very?" You smiled sadly at her.
"Very. How'd you get her to agree to that..?" She asked, concerned, knowing Chandler's ways.
"Ah, well, I agreed to join the Heathers.." You admitted rubbing the back of your neck embarrassed.
"For one night with me?! You're mental." Veronica gasped and gave you a confused look.
"Yeah, but I've liked you for a while, and this was my one chance, and it's only for a month." You explained, blushing.
"That slushy really must have frozen your brain, huh?" She joked, laughing.
"Yeah, a friend of mine used to say it numbed his pain, I sure hope he's right." You responded, smiling at her.
"Me too, now, whaddya wanna do? Best make tonight worth it for the next month of hell you're gonna have to endure." She asked, taking a drink of her slushy.
"Hmm, I know a cool drive in movie place nearby, if that's cool with you?" You suggested, turning to her.
"Yeah, I don't have a car though.." She complained, looking down at the ground sadly.
"Lucky for you, I do!" You shouted excitedly, making jazz hands.
"How very." She said, and you grabbed her hand and took her over to it. You opened the passenger door for her and jumped in, laughing a little.
"What's so funny?" You asked innocently.
"I didn't expect a popular girl like you, to be such a gentlewoman." She teased, smirking at you.
"Ah, well, get used to that, milady!" You responded in a fake British accent.
"That's the worst accent I've ever heard!" She laughed at you.
"Ouch." You feigned offense, holding your hand to your heart.
"So are we gonna go to the movie or not?" She asked, a little impatient.
"Chill out, I'm going, I'm going." You reassured her as you started the car and began to drive.

A/N - Sorry about it being so long but I got carried away, I'll probably make a part 2, if any of you wanna see that? :p