Heather Chandler x Shy!Reader - Snap

You were never respected at Westerburg, I mean, you were barely even acknowledged, besides when the Heathers wanted someone new to pick on.

Today was one of those days, they were becoming more common sadly.
"Ha!" Duke chuckled and pointed at you, causing the other Heathers and Veronica to turn to you.
"Hm?" You turned to face them, in curiosity.
"Look at you!" McNamara giggled.
"You look awful!" Duke insulted, laughing.
"Did a blind Sunday school teacher dress you or what?" Chandler mocked.
"Oh, just go away.." You muttered, fed up with being treated the way you were.
"What was that?" Chandler teased, getting close to your face.
"I-I said, just go away!" You shouted at her nervously.
"Hahaha!" McNamara laughed cruelly at you.
"Oooh, so scary!" Duke mocked, feigning fear.
"Guys, maybe we should leave her alone.." Veronica suggested, clearly feeling bad
"Can it, Ronnie." Chandler commanded.
"You're really mean, you know that?" You retorted.
"Yeah." Duke responded.
"That's the whole point, idiot." Chandler said in a 'duh' tone.
"Why though? Can't you just be nice?" You asked, gaining more courage by the minute.
"No." Duke replied blatantly.
"It's not as fun." Chandler answered nonchalantly.
"Whatever. Not my fault you've got some sort of god complex." You laughed, and walked away.
"Hey, get back here!" Duke shouted, clearly not done with you.
"Please!" McNamara pleaded, you continued ignoring them.
"You three, go away.", Chandler demanded, pointing at the Heathers and Veronica, "I wasn't done with you."
"What?" You turned to her, irritated.
"Come with me." She commanded, grabbing your hand and dragging you into a bathroom stall.
"I find your confidence, refreshing. Usually, I'd destroy you if you spoke to me like that, but honestly, I thought it was kinda, hot.." She admitted.
"Haha.." You laughed, a little shocked she wasn't going to kill you or something.
"Shut it." She responded, slightly annoyed.
"N-Nah, don't wanna." You retorted, trying to act tough. She kissed you passionately on the lips. Her lips were soft, they had a hint of cherry lip balm.
"Feel like it now?" She asked, winking at your
"I guess." You mumbled.
"Good, let's go." She said, grabbing your hand and beginning to walk out of the bathroom.
"Uhh, where to?" You questioned.
"The lunch table, obviously." She replied, facepalming.
"You do know people will see you with me, right..?" You asked, still unsure.
"How stupid do you think I am? Of course I know that, they don't even know you exist." She explained.
"True enough." You agreed and began walking with her.
"I'll just say you're new." She replied, laughing.
"I can't tell if that's genius or insane." You responded.
"Remarkable how often they overlap, isn't it, darling?" She asked, in a smooth tone.
"Y-Yeah.." You stuttered, her calling you "darling", catching you off guard.

Soon enough, you arrived and sat together in at the table, Chandler putting her arm around you protectively.
"You're joking." McNamara said, in slight awe of the two of you.
"They're not seriously sitting here." Duke asked, a disgusted look plastering her face.
"Yes, they are, now shut it. I didn't ask for your opinion." Chandler commanded, Duke shrunk into her seat and McNamara just sat giggling.
"I, for one, am glad to see you being nice to someone for once." Veronica decided to put her two pence in.
"What did I just say?" Chandler asked, rhetorically, an unimpressed expression on her face.
"Whatever." Veronica brushed it off.

'What a strange day..' You thought to yourself, enjoying Chandler's presence.