Heather Chandler x Savage!Fem!Reader - Screw you

Requested by @QalNiaNiesyaMeng

You had been a friend of Veronica's since you were both little kids, so, when she joined the Heathers, you had an in. Usually, they'd never let someone like you in, but you had quite the reputation by then as a rather mean spirited person, and that intrigued Heather Chandler. The other Heather's couldn't care less, but Chandler's decision was final. You'd been apart of the Heathers for a few months now, and you'd only really gotten close to Chandler, and you had developed a crush on her. Granted, you'd never tell her, but you still had a shred of hope that she might like you back.

The lunch bell rang and you walked to the canteen, meeting up with Chandler on your way. The two of you chatted on your way there.
"Hey, you're sitting with me again." She told you.
"A little demanding, don't you think?" You asked.
"No. I get what I want when I say." She said, walking into the canteen.
"What if I wanted to sit with Duke?" You questioned, following next to her.
"Oh come on, you don't even like her that much." She responded, grabbing a tray and getting in the food queue.
"What if I did though?" You theorised, doing the same.
"You don't. That's it." She tried to end the spat.
"Ugh, you're so bossy sometimes." You groaned.
"Try and stop me." She retorted.
"Fine, I'm sitting with Duke then." You huffed and pointed at the seat next to Duke.
"Don't you dare." Chandler warned, frowning.
"Ooh is somebody jealous?" You teased, chuckling.
"N-No! Shut up!" She denied, annoyed, and her face went a red that matched her outfit.
"Oh my god, I was just teasing you. Do you actually have a crush on me or something?" You mocked, laughing.
"Screw you." She said and ran out of the canteen angrily.
"Wait! Heather! Slow the hell down!" You shouted as you ran after her. Eventually, you found her sat outside on the steps into the school.
"J-Jeez, you run way too fast. You on speed or something?" You joked, out of breath.
No reply.
"I'm kidding, Heather." You responded awkwardly, she wouldn't even look at you.
"I know. You're just not funny." She replied coldly.
"Ouch." You said, feigning offense.
"You're a real ass." She insulted you.
"I know, but if I wasn't, I wouldn't make it out of Westerburg alive and with dignity." You tried to reason with her, and sat down beside her on the steps.
"I guess so." She agreed, turning to face you.
"Look, I didn't mean to take it so far, I'm sorry. If you genuinely have a crush on me or something, I won't make fun of you." You apologised.
"Fine. Maybe I do have a crush on you." She muttered, turning away.
"Awww Heather's got a crush on me!" You jumped up, grinning like a kid on Christmas.
"You said you wouldn't make fun of me!" She complained, standing up beside you.
"I wasn't, I'm celebrating!" You cheered, laughing at yourself.
"W-What? Do you like me back?" She asked nervously.
"No." You responded in a serious tone.
"O-Oh, well, I mean, it's not like I care or anything-" She was cut off by you kissing her passionately.
"Relax, I'm only messing with you." You chuckled.
"Dumbass." She muttered.
"Thanks, let's go get lunch." You said, and wrapped your arm around her.