Heather Duke x Reader - Panic Attacks

Warning - Panic attack description

Currently, you were in the girls bathroom, sat by the sinks, having a panic attack. You felt like you couldn't breathe, like you were going to die. God, it had to happen at school. You knew if someone came in, they'd only pick on you, especially if it was a Heather, so, you tried your best to calm down. That, however, only made it worse. You felt tears streaming down your face, as you put your head between your legs. You heard heels click and felt a shadow looming over you. Slowly, you lifted your head up, scared, only to see a concerned look plastered over the face of one of the Heather's. It was Duke.
"Sorry to bother you, but are you okay?" She asked, sitting down in front of you.
"I-I.. N-N-No!" You managed to get out.
"Oh, right. I want you to sit up properly, and focus on your breathing. In.. and out.." She instructed you. She hugged you as you focused on your breathing, eventually calming down.
"T-Thanks, Heather, isn't it?" You questioned, smiling awkwardly at her.
"Yeah.." She answered.
"How'd you know what to do..?" You inquired, genuinely curious. She seemed to have it all together.
"I have panic attacks too, I've had them for years.." She admitted.
"Oh, okay." You replied.
"What've you got next?" She asked.
"American History." You responded casually.
"Me too, wanna walk together?" She questioned, standing up.
"Sounds very." You responded, her helping you up.
She pulled you into a long hug, eventually pulling away and holding your hand as you walked to class together.