Heather Chandler x Reader - Secret Santa

A/N - F/P stands for Favourite Present. Enjoy!

So, it was Christmas Eve, and Chandler has allowed you, Duke, McNamara and Veronica over to her house for Christmas. Duke had organised a secret Santa thing, and of course, you had to get the hardest person to buy for, Chandler.

Now, at first, you were completely stumped. I mean, what do you buy for the girl who has everything. It was then you remembered, before it snowed, you all had been playing croquet and she'd complained the paint on her mallet was wearing off. So, you went out, bought a brand new, plain, croquet mallet and got to work. You bought the strongest, longest-lasting, red paint you could find and coloured it just like her old one, but also wrote 'Heather' on the handle in cursive. It had taken you a fair few hours and tries to get right, but eventually it was done, and absolutely perfect. You put it in a glossy wooden box and wrapped it up in shiny red wrapping paper, so she wouldn't immediately know what it was.

Soon enough, it was time to swap presents. Your present was from Veronica and she'd gotten you F/P and you thanked her profusely for it. McNamara had gotten a brand new makeup set from Duke, Duke had been given a signed copy of Moby Dick from Chandler, Veronica had been given a new, expensive looking, leather diary from McNamara and Chandler was just about to open your present. You smiled brightly, handing the neatly wrapped box to her. She smiled softly back, and ripped away the wrapping paper, opening the wooden box curiously. She took out the mallet gently and her eyes lit up as she saw her name painted onto it. You saw tears begin to fill her eyes.
"U-Uhm, sorry Heather, do you not like it..? I-I can always get you something else.." You apologised.
"No, no, I just, I love it. Nobody's ever put so much effort into making me something before. Thank you.." She smiled brightly, crying a little.
"A-Ah, it was no trouble really." You responded, flustered.
"If you say so, thank you all the same. How about I give you my present to you?" She wiped her tears, and got close to your face.
"You shouldn't have, it was secret Santa!" You were about to protest further when she held mistletoe above your heads and you finally caught on. She kissed you passionately, and you parted ways for breath.
"Jeez, you two, be careful you don't swallow each other." Duke teased.
"Oh, shut up Heather." Chandler retorted, but you could tell there was no anger in her voice.
"I think you two are cute!" Mac smiled, cheering.
"Took you long enough Heather." Veronica teased.
"Oh, shut up, all of you. Are we going to watch the movie or not?" By this point, even Chandler was flustered.
"Yeah, unpause it then Ronnie." Duke complained.
"I am doing, chill your boots Heather." Veronica retorted.

You spent the time watching the festive movie in Heather's arms, and it truly was the best Christmas you'd ever had.