introduction

⋘❁❀∘❅∘❀❁⋙

↞✿✧∘❈∘✧✿↠

↞✿✧∘❈∘✧✿↠

"You really should stop fighting back. It's absolutely useless and you know it."

"And you ought to be absolutely delusional to think i'll stop."

Kim Taehyung, a rogue vampire, kicked out of the place he had once called home.

Devastated and lost, he seeks refuge with a kind hearted soul, who keeps him under his wing, and warns him about the dangers of the infamous cold alpha of the woods.

But despite all the warnings, Taehyung accidentally finds himself in the territory he was always warned not to intrude.

But, strangely enough, he finds himself drowning in the warmth and comfort he feels in the alpha's arms.

•••••
-boy×boy
-kookv
-yoonmin
-namjin
-swearing
-abuse
-big age gap
-sassy tae
-alpha guk
-vampire tae
-smut
-character death
- others etc.

There will also be slight mentions of sensitive topics, such as rape. It does not delve into explicit details, and is only mentioned in a small part of this story.

Also, this is a taekook story, which obviously involves sexual and romantic relationships between two males. If you dislike that, then please click off instead of wasting time wanting to write negative comments.

In other words,

homophobes, please delete yourself from this book. thank you :)

This is just the figment of my imagination. The things in this book does not reflect the personality of the bangtan boys entirely in reality.

Also, this was the first ever book i wrote on wattpad, so please don't mind the plot holes or grammar mistakes in this story. I'm not perfect. I am trying to edit the storyline as best as i can, so please bear with me.

Anyways, i hope you enjoy this story ♥

Yours truly,
mia 🌹

Edit on Sept 8, 2022 : Hello my loves, I've just come back to revisit this story and boy have I a lot to say. First off, thank you all so much for tuning in and reading this. The amount of support this fic has garnered is incredibly overwhelming and I'm still in disbelief even today. I love you all so much.

Second off, I still am a sucker for the werewolf x vampire trope, so I might make a new book inspired by this one. I really do want to see how I have improved as a writer over the past two years. No promises though.

All in all, that's all I wanted to say, thank you for the constant support I love you all so much ❤️

Again, yours truly,
Mia

p.s : I've seen people being hesitant on reading because of the warnings of character death. Don't worry your pretty heads about it, it's only....temporary.

BROKENLY BEAUTIFUL | KOOKTAEstarrytk

starrytk