The shot

I didn't realise i had sped up till I snapped out of it. I was suddenly doing 70 in a small and slim road. But it's already too late, a car is heading towards me at high speed but something seems off. The passenger of the car leans out of his window and I'm met with a gun in my direction. I swerve to the left and the bullet hits my shoulder but I swerved to harshly at high speed next thing I know I'm rolling over down the slim road. Glass everywhere. Everything is blurry. There's a Pain in my shoulder but I can't think straight. What just happened? Where am I? Was I shot? Am I going to die ?

The car had already stopped rolling but my ankle starts hurting badly along with my shoulder . I try and focus and I hear shooting. I have to get out . But I'm stuck ! And upside down ! The shooting stops and i hear faint shouting. I see people come over to my car and help me out but I'm already about to pass out. Then everything goes black.

*

I wake up in a soft bed. It feels like heaven. Wait? Where am I ?! I shoot up straight causing a pain in my shoulder and in my foot. I hear a voice.

"Hey don't get up to quickly .. lay down" I focus on who it is and it's Dakota. He helps me slowly lay back down. His touch is so soft.

"Where am I ?" My voice is quiet from my throat being so dry. I touch my throat and he gets the hint that I'm dying of thirst and grabs the glass of water next to the bed and holds it to my lips. When I'm done he answers my question.

"Your back at my mansion . You was in a car accident and you were shot in the shoulder because an enemy was around the area and thought you was in our gang." He says softly. I look around the room . "Who's bedroom am I in ?" I ask quietly. He doesn't reply back very fast as if he was thinking of what to say. "Uh.. your in my room." I don't answer cuz everything is coming back to me but when I do realise what he says I didn't know how to respond. "Oh... OH! Oh okay..." I stare at the ceiling then lift my arm up and touch my shoulder and wince as pain shoots through it.

"Our doctor got the bullet out. It should be healed up soon. You lost quite some blood but not a dangerous amount."

I think about everything then it occurs to me . "The money! The money is in the car!" He laughs and pulls out the envelopes.  "I have the money don't worry" I sigh in relief. I would be damned if I didn't have the money. I look at him slowly. "What happened to the guys who shot me? And who found me ?"

He looks at me. Oh my god his eyes are gorgeous! I could get lost in them if I looked long enough ! "They were shot immediately and as for who found you." He goes quiet then continues " a few members of the gang found you because I had them make sure that you got out safely but that didn't go as planned.." he scratches the back of his neck nervously. I smile "at least I'm not dead." He laughs "yeah. Well I'll leave you to get some rest" he gets up to leave but he stops in the door way and turns slightly . "If you need anything give me a shout" I smile at him. "Thank you" he nods and walks out closing the door behind him. I turn over to my side slowly and found the perfect sleeping position but my body had to ruin it by yelled BATHROOM! I sighed angrily and got up slowly to go to the bathroom.

He has two doors in his bedroom. I pick one only to find it's a huge walk in closet. I walk in anyways being nosy and I get a strong smell of men's cologne it smelt quite nice in my opinion. I stopped then realised I'm literally going through someone's stuff. I quickly turn around and realise I'm in a bloody shirt and that I need to change. So I decide to sleep one of his shirts. It was oversized but I liked it! Anyways I went to the bathroom done whatever and went back to bed and soon enough sleep found me.

——————————————————

Sorry for any spelling mistakes!! Anyways thanks for reading !!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️