Push everything away

HIIIII THEREEEEEE

enjoy!

______________________________
Bella pov

"Bella!!! mi bebé!" (My baby!). She hugs me. This woman who I have no reason to be happy with, hugs me.

I stand there. My head down. Refusing to do anything. She cups my face.

"Bella I've heard the news! I can't wait to have a little one running around everywhere!" Something inside of me snaps.

The gun that was in my hand is now pointed to her head. I'm still looking down at the ground but I know where my target is. I hear a click of a gun being cocked back. I look up. She's with a man. Then it hits me. She was the lady and the man I had seen at the store a while back. She..she left dad for some other man!

"How dare you.." i say. i feel myself go crazy. I can't control it. I'm becoming a monster.

"How dare you show up here as if you didn't leave for ALL THOSE YEARS! YOU LEFT US WITH OURSELVES AND THE GANG! Do you know how hard that WAS?!" I don't realise it but I'm crying. I'm balling my eyes out. I only realise when I see my reflection in my mothers eyes.

"And How dare you think you will ever meet my child. Why would I ever let my baby meet a woman like you. Why should they meet a woman who leaves their family behind to be with ANOTHER MAN! Dad gave you everything.." I start to tremble. At this point I'm screaming.

"He gave you EVERYTHING! But your too much of an ungrateful BITCH-" I'm cut off when my face is turned to the side and there is a stinging on the side of my face. I see someone stand infront of me quickly.

"Get out.." it's Dakota. I can hear the rage in his voice.

"How rude! We came to congratulate her! She said he husband died years ago! And that her daughter was living with her grandmother!" The man next to my mother says loudly.

"Tell him the truth." I spit out.

"What?" I hear her say.

I push Dakota aside and I point the gun at her.

"TELL HIM THE TRUTH OR YOU WILL BOTH DIE ! I NEVER HAD A MOTHER YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME SO I WOULDNT MIND KILLING YOU IF I HAD TO!"

"B-Bella.." She trembles.

"Now.." i spit out.
She quickly tell him the truth. She tells him everything. How I never lived with my grandmother. In fact I never met any of my grandmothers. She said how she left my father behind and me too. And how she didn't say anything.

"Camila how could you?!" He says. He soon starts walking away. She begs him to stay but he doesn't. After he has left she turns back to me. She drops to her knees.

"How does it feel for someone to walk out on you? Maybe you can relate to me when I was 14 years old.." I say quietly. Dakota has taken the gun away from me. Everyone is standing my the door either outside or inside. Dakota is holding my shoulders as if I'm about to attack.

"W-where is your father-"
"Dead." Is all I say. She starts crying.

"We will speak no more Camila.. you will never come back here otherwise you will be killed onsite. You will never meet my baby ever! But I will do something good. I will tell them about you. I will tell them your name. Nothing more. Good bye mamá." With that i slam the door. Everyone looks at me. But my eyes lay on Jessica.

Bang

Everyone looks confused. I don't have the gun. I look up and I see Dakota holding the gun. I hear people clear their throats.

"Anyone messes with my family... you die.. no excuses.." he says loud and clear. Jessicas body is limp on the ground. I see her body being dragged away and Dakota puts the gun down and turns to me.

"Bella don't worry.. no more problems now. I promise." He says quietly. I hug him and I whisper. "Thank you.." Everyone slowly starts to scatter after seeing the argument. No more problems... that's all I want.. and i hope I get.

Later that night we all laid back. All the girls,the boys and the kids. We forgot about everything today. We forgot about all our worries. Everything seemed perfect. I for some reason attracted the kids because they were all over me. One was on my lap and the rest by my sides. Dakota looked at me pissed because he wanted to be closer. But I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

When we went to bed Dakota whispered to me.
"Your going to be an amazing mom Bella. Even though you can make mistakes and you are sometimes clumsy. I can see it. Our baby running around with the rest of the kids and you watching over making sure they are okay." I smile into his chest. He really knows what to say to me to calm down and comfort me.

"And you Dakota are going to be an amazing father. I know it!" He smiles and holds me close.

Soon sleep finds us both.

~time skip~

"TWINS?!" I shout out and Dakota and the doc cover their ears.

"IM HAVING FUCKING TWINS?!"

"Yes Bella calm down!" The doc says. I grab him by the colar.

"Tell me to calm down once more..." I say very calmly.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" I let go of him and Dakota laughs.

"Bella Im so fucking happy." He picks up my hand and he kisses the back of it and looks at me with those beautiful eyes. I blush.

"So am I but how am I going to pop out 2 babies.." I mumble. I hear both of them chuckle nervously.

"We will figure something out. Don't worry." Dakota says calmly. We soon get up and I open the door. I see everyone standing there all jumpy.

"TWINS! YAYYY!" Everyone shouts.

Oh god why did they have to listen....I did shout...

Oops...

________________________________
HI THERE THIS BOOK WILL BE OVER SOON BUT PLZ EXPECT THERE TO BE TIME SKIPS!

LIKE VOTE COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING

BYEEEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️