The slut

This self isolation is pissing me off.

_____________________________
Dakota hugs me. He's still holding the gun in his hand and he puts it back on his jacket. I push him away.

"What the fuck was that?!"

Dakota looks at me confused. D. "What do you mean?"
"Why did you shoot him?"
D. "He could of killed you Bella. How else was I meant to help?"
"I would of handled it myself ! I'm not weak!"
D. "I didn't say you was. I just helped you out. A thank you would be nice."

I walk away from him. Even though Liam has literally gone insane he just got shot. He's my childhood friend. I still care for him! I walk inside of the house and Liam is tied to a chair in the basement and my dad sits in front of him. I walk into the basement.
F. "Bella. Out."
"What ? Why?"
F. "I'm asking questions. Out!"

I see him started to get mad. Liam death stares my father and I see Liam has a black eye. I can't be asked to argue so I walk out. I go to the kitchen and sit down. Placing my head on the counter. Dakota sits in front of me and I can feel him burning a hole into my head.

"Stop staring." But he doesn't stop. I look up and see a rather pissed of Dakota. "What." Is all I say and he stares even more. I look away from him.

D. "Your the only person I care about. Do you really think I'm taking any chances. You've already been shot once due to me not being careful. You think I'm gunna let that happen again?." He says in a dead serious voice.

"Okay...I'm sorry." I mumble quietly.
D. "What? I couldn't hear you?"
"I said I'm sorry!" He's pissing me off.
He gets up and walks round to me and he hugs me. My phone starts to ring and it's an unknown number. I answer it.

"Hello?"
J. "Hey it's John Ava gave me your number. I suggest you and Dakota come to the mansion. We have some evidence of who shot you." With that said, me and Dakota start walking out after telling dad where we were going. Something was off. When I told dad that we were going back and the reason why. Liams face had changed. He looked shocked and some what scared.

I brush it off and me and Dakota get into the car. Ava starts texting me. A. "I really wanna get a tattoo right now. Like I'm really bored." I laugh to myself and I leave it. What a weird girl. I have a tattoo under my breasts. My dad didn't really like it but I did so I was happy.
"Do you have any tattoos?" I ask Dakota who is driving at a speed.
D. "Yes. I have many."
"What tattoos?"
"One for my mother, father. Which is on the top of my arm. I have one on my rib and I have the gangs tattoo on my shoulder."
I look at his neck and I can see the tattoo peaking out. I didn't see his tattoo when we went swimming because that wasn't the first thing on my mind. I don't realise things like that when I meet people.
"What's the gangs tattoo?"
"Two snakes. Ones white ones black." I just nod. Our gang had a signature tattoo and that was a black wolf but we never had to show it off to show who we were and I never got it done. Too much effort.

We get to the mansion and we go inside. Dakota leads me to a room filled with camera footage all over the place. There were screens that had live footage on there. John is starring at a screen replaying it over and over again. And mumbling to hisself.
"You Good?"
J. "No look."
He shows me the screen and there is the guy who shot me. His face is covered so you can't recognise him. He's wearing all black.

"Okay? And ? That doesn't tell us who done it."
J. "But In a way it does. Liam showed up after you was shot wearing all black clothing too. In fact he was wearing the exact same clothing when he came to visit. Except he wasn't wearing a black hoodie. He most likely took the hoodie off knowing we got him on camera. He probably hid the hoodie somewhere. If we find that hoodie in them woods. Our investigation is done."

"He wouldn't do that though-"
D. "Oh but he would Bella.. are you just going to forget about what happened today?" John looks at him confused and Dakota explains everything. I don't want to believe it but.. it all makes sense. It's all coming together.

"Bring him here. Question him. Do what you need but please keep him alive." I beg.

John walks off and speaks with Dakota and I walk to my room flipping down on the bed. I hear the bathroom door open and there stands a plastic barbie doll.

Jessica...

My thoughts stop when she comes out wearing some of my clothes . Her boobs are popping out of the top. She's stretching my clothes!

"Why the Fuck are you wearing my clothes." I say angrily. She turns and looks at me.

"Well after you turned my clothes red after beating me up! I had no more cute clothes so I decided to look around and. Came across your clothes!" Her high pitched voice is making my ears bleed. She carries on. "I wanted to look good for Dakota!" She giggles.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but Dakota is taken." I threaten

"Oh don't worry he'll be running back in no time! No girl Can pleasure him like me!" She starts to walk out and I stop her. I grab her by her hair making her shriek. I drag her along the floor towards the front door. Once we are outside the guards look at me confused as to what's happening.

I aim at her head.

BANG

_________________________

Cliff hanger 😂 sorry 💩
I hope you are enjoying the book! Jessica is pissing me off even though I created her 🤣 🤬
WHOS your fav character? COMMENT LIKE VOTE

THANKS FOR READING

BYEEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️