Grave stones

Hullo I hope you enough! Also I would like to thank everyone who is voting and following me ! Happy reading!

_____________________________
Bella pov

I'm woken up by my phone ringing. It's Dakota. Why is he ringing me?!
"Hm?" I rub my eyes trying to wake up.
"Get dressed and come downstairs. We are going out." He responds.
"Where t-beep beep beep" did he really just cut me off .... I get up and get dressed and pull my shoes on. I put on a jacket and I walk down to the entrance where Dakota, John and Ava are standing.
"Nice of you to end the call like that." I huff and Dakota laughs.

We start driving and the atmosphere around us starts getting dark. Where are we ? Where are we going ?

We come to a stop and everyone gets out. I follow their lead and they start walking. We are by some woods which have grave stones scattered around everywhere. I hold Dakotas hand tightly and he pulls me along. We soon stop in-front of a pair of grave stones next to each other. I read them out loud.

"  Leonardo Jackson and Elena Jackson" Dakota places a bundle of flowers on each of the stones and it hits me.
"Your parents." Dakota nods and I see sadness flash in his eyes but he covers it up.

I kneel down in Front of the graves and I start talking. I don't know why I did but I just did. I know how it feels to lose someone and I believe they can watch over you so I wanted to say a few words. The others watch me and it makes me nervous but I brush it off.

"Hello. I know your probably looking at me as if to say 'who is she?' So let me introduce myself! I'm Bella Smith! I'm your sons girlfriend. I'm wondering if your surprised that he actually got someone." I hear them laugh behind me and I smile. "I shall take care of your son and make him the happiest he can be!" With that I stand up.
"And may you rest in peace." I feel Dakotas arms wrap around my waist and pull me towards his chest so my back hits his chest.
D. "I don't think I could be any happier right now. I'm with you." I smile and after giving our respects we leave.

We are in the car and it's quiet till Dakota speaks.
D. "I've never seen someone introduce themselves to my parents like that." He smiles. "If they were here I'm positive they would of loved you." I smile at him and reply.
"And I'm sure I would of loved them."
After some more driving Ava starts whining that she's hungry. We stop at a McDonald's because that's what she wanted . We all ordered our food but Dakota didn't eat his. I grabbed his food and started shoving it in his face while he was driving which isn't the best thing to do but it worked because he soon gave up and ate it all.

"Good boy!" I tap his head like a dog and John laughs.
D. "I'd rather you call me bad than good Bella." He has an evil smirk on his face. I slap his arm and I look out the window with a red face. They are all laughing while I'm embarrassed as fuck.

We soon get home and me and Ava start talking in the kitchen.
A. "Ya know that cake that we done? Yeah? Well your dad stole it!" I laugh at her.
"That's just how he is Ava I can't stop him."
A. "When are you and Dakota going to sleep in the same room together ?" She asks innocently. I choke on my spit and I look at her and she smiles.
"Ava that's up to him I don't care about it. He's never mentioned it so I didn't think about it. I like my space. Maybe he likes hi-"
D. "No I don't." I see Dakota leaning on the wall in the doorway to the kitchen.
D. "If you said it's up to me then. Bella." He walks up to me.
D. "Your sleeping in my bedroom tonight!" He lifts me up and pulls me into his lap as he sits down. I didn't say anything because it sounded more like an order than anything. Me and Ava casually have a conversation while Dakota has his hands wrapped around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck.

D. "I want you to meet my gang tomorrow Bella. Please?" I sit there thinking . Hmmmm

"No." I say blankly. Dakota lifts his head up and squeezes my waist.

"I was joking yes! Don't squeeze me!" I hear him chuckle and he starts speaking again.

D. "We also have an important meeting with another gang soon. There will be a lot of guards so we will be in no danger. We will be discussing business and he also wants to meet you." I just nod not wanting to question him any more.

We carry on with our day as usual. Dakota has work and so does John so me and Ava chill out. It soon turns to night and we start getting tired. John steals Ava away from me and then Dakota walks into the room. He picks me up and starts walking down the halls.

"I have legs ya know?" I say
D. "Yes some very nice ones." He smirks and I look away.
"Stop saying weird things!" He chuckles and he opens a door. Memories flood back.

When I woke up hear with wounds because the accident. Our first almost normal conversation.
The room is the same as I last saw it. Dakota puts me down onto the bed and tells me he's going to take a shower. I nod and sit there. I'm taking in all of my surroundings, remembering everything but it's cut off by the bathroom door opening. Dakota has a towel wrapped loosely around his hips showing his ,must I say, amazing abs. I don't realise it but I'm starring. I soon realise it when Dakota speaks up.
"I know! To hot to take your eyes off of me."
I laugh at his comment and I respond.
"Haha nope!" I walk into the bathroom leaving Dakota there shocked at what I said. I do the things I need and I realise my clothes aren't here. I walk out with a towel wrapped tightly around me. Dakotas eyes travel my body up and down and I look away embarrassed.
"I-I need clothes." Dakota smirks and hands me a pair of his boxers and a t- shirt I put them on bath in the bathroom then walk out again. I hop into bed and I feel Dakota pulling me close to him. My back is touching his chest and his arm is under my head. I smile and my eyes start closing.

"I love you." I hear

Sleep engulfs me.

___________________________
Another chapter! My back hurts. All my chapters are around 1120 words long and I keep it like that because it's easy for me.
(This one is 1210 words lol)
COMMENT LIKE VOTE

THANKS FOR READING

BYEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️