Weakness

HI do any of you listen to k pop? I do sometimes! Who's your favourite group???

ANYWAYS this is going to be a bit of an intense chapter. Many things will happen. It might be 2 chapters i dont know yet I'm literally just updating 24/7 right now because I'm avoiding my actual work that i have to do. Bad i know right? OH WELL OOPS!

____________________________________________________________________________
Bella POV

I wake up and i slowly move my arms next to me. I feel no one next to me. Its cold. I immediately open my eyes in a panic and sit up. The rom is quiet. Dakota is no where to be seen. I get up and look for him.

I'm walking around the halls in an oversized t shirt and shorts. I see ash and he's starring at his phone intensely while walking. Obviously not paying attention to what he's doing . I stick my leg out in front of him and he trips but catches himself. He glares at me then smiles. "Do you know where Dakota is ?"

He tells me he's in his office and he's stressing over something. He gives me directions to the office and i go on my jolly way. I step in front of two large doors and i hear paper ruffling around the place. I open the door and i see Dakota angrily looking through some draws. His angry eyes meet mine and i see him immediately soften. I smile at him.
"What's wrong?" I ask walking towards him after closing the door behind her. He hugs her then speaks. D. "Go sit down we need to speak." I immediately know what its about. He carries on looking through papers then i see him walking towards his desk with a few. He lays them all out in front of him. There are pictures and diaries. Blood. Wounds. weapons with blood on them. And bodies.. there's also a description of the guy that I saw yesterday. I read it.

It reads

Carols James. Cousins with Jay James. Jay is the murderer of Jacob. One of mr smiths gang members. Mr smith asked for helped during this time when Bella had gone missing. She was found 3 weeks after and the gang was killed. Carols was seen to be involved with this due to being cousins with jay James and proof was found by seeing carols flee the scene. He was caught and held for questioning. He refused to give a statement so his gang was slowly killed one by one until he left hi wife and kids. They were killed too along with his actions.

I stare at the papers in shock and anger. It wasn't just jay who planned Jacobs death. He had a whole mother gang involved. His cousins gang. I slam the paper back down on the desk. D. "That's why he's down there. We are keeping him there till he dies. We used to torture him Bella to get something out of him but he never said anything. I stopped trying when i met you. Bella i want you to understand i was the one who killed his gang. I killed his wife and kids with my bare hands! I want to feel regret but i dont because you was involved! I want you to understand that you are living with someone who used to be a monster. Bella I've changed. You've changed me and I'm so grateful for that and i dont want you to let my past define who i am today." I see tears rolling down his face. He's crying. Men feel as though its a weakness to cry so I've never seen a man cry unless in pain. He's holding his hands out in front of him starring at them catching his tears. I place my hands on his face and I wipe the tears away. D."i was angry back then about everything. I would flip out every second over the stupidest things. I-" i cut him off.

"Dakota! I love you so much and I wouldn't judge you ever on what you did in your past. Because as long as you have changed i will always love you. Your a changed man. You helped me with the worst moment of my life by saving me! I'm not going hate on you because we are helping each other here. We dont need to remember the bad memories that are in the past. We need to remember the happy memories. Dakota. I. Love. You. FOR YOU! I wont change you for the world!" He looks down and his tears start to stop. I sit on his lap and i pull him close. He wraps his arms around me tightly and puts his head in the crook of my neck and he takes a deep breath. D. "That's the first time I've cried in 8 years."

"It's not a weakness Dakota. You've been bottling it up and then boom! When you least expect it you break. And it's okay." I draw small lines on his back and he relaxes. I pull away and i kiss him. "I love you!" I whisper. He whispers it back and i tell him to go take a shower. He goes off and i feel happiness inside of me. I'm happy that he told me what he used to do and that he's a changed man. I can see it. Love really does  do a lot to someone.

Time skip

I'm sitting on the in the kitchen eating food that i just made for everyone when i hear people laughing and walking our way. I see its a bunch of men in all black clothing. They must be guards and some of them have women and kids by their sides. Dakota tells me that that is the rest of the gang and the kids and wives. They all look so happy. They greet me and say they will enjoy me staying here. Then i go back to eating my food. Dakota has completely calmed down now. My phone rings and i pick it up. I hear the horrifying voice.

"Hello Bella..."

___________________________________________________________________________
Who's that? Who called Bella ? What will happen next ? So many thoughts !

COMMENT VOTE LIKE

THANKS FOR READING

BYEEEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️