Red

I have so much homework 😭😭

___________________________

Ava pov

Jessica walked into the kitchen. Ewwww I don't like her . She's like a walking STD. She's probably had sex with half of the gang and she used to with Dakota but he stopped when he met Bella. Him and Bella are like the cutest! But someone when down after the incident last night. Bella had a bruise on her cheek and Dakota had a black eye. They won't admit it but I know they got into a fight. Bellas not afraid.

Jessica saw Bella and started being the bitch that she was and getting deep into bellas personal life. I could see Bella was not having it and she would snap at any moment.

A. "Bella don't do anything." I get up ready to get Bella away. But Jessica carries on. It happened so fast. Bella was on top of Jessica literally punching her face into the ground! I didn't know what to do! I shouted for help and men started coming in to the kitchen. They saw what was happening and Dakota was trying to get Bella off. Jessica looked unrecognisable when she had blood all over her face. But Bella wasn't finished. Bella shouted at her and carried on but she was pulled off. It took 3 men to pull her off ! They dragged her away and Jessica was knocked out cold on the floor. Everyone looked at her and sighed. They knew this would happen someday. They got her up and dragged her away. There was blood on the floor. I can here Bella screaming and shouting. She can be a crazy girl sometimes. She takes no shit. And that's what I like about her!  I see Bella run out of the house and Dakota has blood on him. She hit him. Normally if someone hit Dakota they would of been dead in two seconds. But he's stopping himself for her. Because he cares for her. Bella isn't making it easy for him. John comes back and hugs me and tells me that Bella just needs to cool down. After around 15 minutes of talking and waiting I get a call from Bella. Maybe she's done and she wants to grab her stuff.

A. "Bella where are you?"

B. "Help~"

I drop the glass I had in my hand and it smashes onto the floor. John looks at me scared. 

J. "Ava Whats wrong!"
A. "It's Bella. Somethings wrong. Bella! Bella ! Talk to me where are you!" There is no answer. The phone is still on the line.
A. "We need to find her John! She's in trouble I know it!" I run out into the woods. I can't lose her! She's my first and only best friend. I would die with out her! I hear people running behind me. I see John next to me running. He hands me a small gun. Just in case...

I see men with guns with them on their belts. We were always ready for anything. After about  5 minutes. Nothing. I don't give up. I carry on moving. I end the call and ring get phone again. I hear it. She's close! I run in the direction of the ring tone and I see her laying there bloody. Oh no! Everyone catches up to me. I didn't realise but Dakota was with us.

D. "Search the area for anyone. Then report back to me!" His voice booms through the trees. Men start running in different directions.

_____________________________

Dakota pov

I pick up Bella. I look down and see blood on my hands. She's bleeding. I lift up her shirt and theres a gun shot wound. Oh no! I take off my shirt and press is against the wound. I hear a noise. I see Bella moving and pushing my hand away. "Bella don't move. Your hurt. You need help. Please."

She opens her eyes. "I'm not dead then?" She mumbles. I shake my head and she groans in pain and closes her eyes again. She's losing blood!

I pick her up carefully and I run. I keep running even though I can feel the burn through my legs. I get to the mansion. And I look down. "Bella? Bella!" I feel her neck. She has no pulse. No! I run up to the gang doc and he and someone else gets to work. I see them doing CPR while another doc is attaching things to bellas body. Bella isn't responding. More of the doctors come into the room.

"Boss I need you to leave."
"No I'm not leaving!"
"Dakota! Let them do their job!" John shouts at me and pulls me out of the room. I punch the wall in the hallway and it immediately has an indent of my fist on it. All thoughts are running through my mind. What about her family? Her gang? Her father? What about Ava ? And my gang !

"Find who ever done this to get!" I shout and a few men scatter. John leads me to a seat outside of the room and I feel something wet on my face. I touch it. A tear..

John sees this and starts speaking. "Your crying.." no shit Sherlock.

J. "You must really love her then." I look at him confused. Love? This feeling I've had when I'm with her is love? I wipe my face and stare at the ground. Ava comes over. She looks pale. She's scared. She hugs John. And we all sit there in silence.

************
It feels like the wait went on forever until someone opened the door.

There are 8 doctors in our gang.
Oliver
Charlotte
Violet
Caleb
Henry
Hazel
Owen
Seth

Seth comes out and he asks us questions.
S. "She's stable but she needs blood. A lot of blood. We've stitched up the wound and we found the bullet was stuck somehow and it has someone's name on it. We don't know who but we will investigate. Bellas blood type is B- but luckily one of you are B- too.... Ava."

Ava stands up and looks at Seth.
A. " I'll do it!"

Ava goes into the room which leaves me and John sitting there.
J. "She really loves Bella man... she might love Bella more than she loves me!" He chuckles and I do to but I doesnt last long.
J. "Imagine the future. If you and Bella got married or something. I better be the best man!" He looks at me seriously.

"Dude me and Bella aren't even dating. That future is far away." I smile but then frown. I touch my eye and I feel the bruise. "I made a mistake anyways."

John laughs and I turn to him.
J. "Your so stupid man. You do realise your gunna fight right? Your both so stubborn. But as Ava says. You look great together."

"She says that?!"
J. "Yes! All the fucking time!" He laughs.
J. "You've changed a lot since she's been here. You haven't done any of the stuff you used to." I know what he's speaking about.

"Yeah." Is all I say. We wait for an hour and Oliver comes out. "Done! Now we wait!You can come in if you would like but be careful!" He opens the door wider. I'm the first to go inside. I see her lying there peacefully. She has a small tube down her throat to help her breath. I hear someone barge through the doors. It's her father. He's sweaty and he's worried shitless. He goes past me and holds bellas hand.

(F=father)
F. "For fuck sake Bella. You are always so clumsy and reckless. You are always worrying me." He sits down and stares at his daughter.

"She looks just like her mother ya know?" He's speaking to me. I grab a chair and sit next to him. "She has a heart of gold. She's a softy inside. You can see it. But she is a badass. Reminds me of me when I was younger." He carries on speaking. I smile at what he's saying. "You want her dont you." His question caught me off guard completely.
D. "Uh wait what?"
"You want to date her? You want her to be in your life."

It takes me a moment but I nod. "Yes.."

He stares at her then looks at me dead in the eyes. "She's gunna be hard to get Dakota. But I know you can make her happy. I can feel it." He looks at her.

"There's something in her eyes when she looks at you. I don't want to give my princess to someone else but I'm not going to control her life. But Dakota." He looks at me dead in the eyes with a serious look. "I've heard rumours about the things you do to people who hurt your gang. You hurt my daughter in anyway. I will burn this place to the ground with everyone in it." For once I'm scared and I nod.

"Yes mr Smith." I fidget in my chair. Who knew I would get a talk like that. Holy shit.

______________________________

Damnnnn mr Smith was dead asss and was not playing around! Wonder what's gunna happen in the future ?_? Lol

Thanks for reading BYEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️