Planning

Hi thereeeeeee so I've been thinking a lot as I always do heh.... anyways as I was saying! I thought that maybe I shouldn't do a second book or anything and that I should just carry on with this one so it makes it easier for you guys and me so I don't know how long the book will be sorry if I'm annoying you by saying stuff and then going back on it ! Anyways love you goissss BYEEEE

______________________________
Bella pov

It's been a week since our wedding and everything is amazing. I literally couldn't of asked for a better man in my life. I'm thinking this while Dakota is sleeping peacefully while I stroke is back to wake him up.

When he stirs and looks at me I stop. I stare into his beautiful eyes but then he grabs my arm and puts it on his back again.

"I didn't say stop" he says sleepily. I giggle and I carry on.
"I love you." He says
"I know" I reply. His face drops.
"Say it back."
"No." I'm purposely pissing him off. His reactions are so funny to me. He gasps dramatically and I laugh at him.
"Say it Bella!!!" He whines.
I slip away quickly and go out the door.
"BELLA JACKSON!" Uh oh.. He's gotten into this habit that when I'm in trouble he says my full name to let me know. Like when ash was pissing me off I 'accidentally' punched him in the face. And I got done for it!

I'm walking down the hall but I hear stomps behind me. I turn back and it's Dakota with messy hair and in some black men shorts. "Say it!"
"No!" I start running. This is fun! I immediately hear him start speeding up and so do I. Ever since we've been married he always says 'i love you' all the time. I'm not complaining! He's also very protective and possessive. That's why I'm in this situation now. I turn and see him literally a meter away from me and I scream. I decided to bolt for it still screaming meaning waking everyone up.

I see people coming out of their rooms confused then I see Ava poke get head out of her and johns room. I quickly push her aside then slam the door and lock it. Dakota stands outside of it and I turn around to face Ava who is half naked in a bra and underwear and John who is laying in bed confused.

A. "Why did you barge into here?!"
"Your door has the only lock on it!" I whisper shout at her.

D. "Bella open the fucking door I know your in there."

J. "Why is he chasing you?"

"I didn't say I love you back"
They both roll their eyes knowing how he is. I grab a piece of clothing and throw it on Ava.
"Cover yourself up Im about to open the door."
I grab a pillow from John and he groans. I open the door quickly to hit him but no one is there.
"Hey.. he's not t-AHHHH!"
I'm quickly grabbed from the side and I turn and see it's Dakota. He smothers my face in kisses then pokes his head into Ava and johns room.
D. "Be in the kitchen in 5." The both groan but I'm lifted up and I latch onto the door frame. I look at Ava.

"Ava help meeeee!!!!" She laughs at me then I let go. Dakota is carrying me to the kitchen and I lay in his arms. He sits me down and puts his hands either side of me so I can't escape.
D. "Not this time Bella."
"FINE! I love you.." I mumble. He kisses my forehead then sits down next to me.
D. "So I was thinking about throwing a party for other gangs to attend to. Obviously the ones who we know and we are friends with." I just sit there and nod. It's been a while since we had a party apart from the wedding.

Ava and John walk in and so does Gabriella, Alice, tj and Elijah. The rest are probably still sleeping. Alice is starring at me and so is Ava. Is-is there something on my face?? I touch my face slightly but I don't feel anything. Dakota starts speaking about the party and how things are gunna go. They are both listening but they keep looking back at me. It's annoying me so much to the point were I lose it.

"Oh my gosh! Is there a problem?! Why do you keep starring?!" Everyone looks at me and Alice speaks up.
Alice. "I'm starring at that huge ass hickey on your neck and I'm pretty sure that's what Ava is starring at aswell." She smirks at me and I look at Dakota who is looking away but I know he is smirking. I slowly take off my slipper.
I turn to Alice .

"Take a pic and show me." She does as I say and she shows me. There it is. A huge as hickey. My slipper is off and in my hand and when Dakota isn't looking I just bam.

D. "What the Fuck was that for ?" He rubs the back on his head. I point dramatically at my neck and he laughs. I roll my eyes, put my slipper back on then I start cooking breakfast. For some reason it's like everyone can sense food being cooked and immediately awaken from the dead. I'm doing pancakes and everyone walks into the kitchen. I place everything on the table and sit down. Everyone starts eating and Dakota speaks.

D. "What date should the party be on?"
"I don't know like the 16th?" I say shoving food in my mouth. He nods and tells Elijah to send the message to everyone. He nods and carries on eating.

Once everyone is done they all get to work. It's Monday today so we gotta do paperwork and shit. I help Dakota in his office.

I sit down reading things while he is huffing and puffing over something.
"What is it?" I ask
D. "Someone is sending stupid letters and emails to me and it's pissing me off. I don't know who it is."
"Just forget about it. As long as we are safe we will be fine."
D. "But it's threats bella."

"We have enough of everything. If an attack comes on I'm sure we will be fine. We have enough men and women to defend. Stop stressing. I'll look into it myself if I have to." I say still starring at the paper I'm reading.
D. "No it's fine." He looks back down at it and then shoves it into his desk drawer.

______________________________
Hi bit of a boring one but who is sending the emails and letters? Will something happen ??

LIKE COMMENT VOTE

THANKS FOR READING

BYEEEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️