questions

Bella pov.

He kissed me. I don't do anything for a split second but suddenly I find my self kissing back and he smiles into the kiss and so do I. I pull away when I hear Ava shout. "GET A ROOM!" I laughs and splash water on Dakota.

~small time skip~

We sit there back on the picnic blankets staring at the sky soon fill up with stars all over the place. I close my eyes at this peaceful moment and I hear Ava speaking. "I'm so hungry right now." I laugh at her and look at her. "Let's go home and make something. It will be fun." We all agree and we get back into the car after packing everything. The boys didn't pack any food because they 'forgot' as they say. But it didn't matter. It was fun and I'm happy. I start dozing off. I feel myself being picked up and I look up to see Dakota is picking me up. He's carrying me inside and I keep my head against his chest. I hear his heart beat. Weirdly it soothes me.

I mumble. "We got to think of something to cook." I hear Dakota chuckle. "We got to get you to bed." He replies. "I don't want to tho." Is all I say but he doesn't reply. Obviously he's not going to argue so I don't say anymore. He places me in the bed. I'm in the room I'm staying in and he kisses my forehand starts walking out. "Night princess." And he closes the door.

I wake up needing to get a drink so I get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen. Before I left my room I checked the time. It was 2:52AM . I walked towards the kitchen but I hear speaking. It's not good to be nosy but I couldn't help myself. It's Dakota and John speaking.

D. "I don't know if I should ask her."
J. "What is there to lose bro? She obviously like you and you like her. Just go for it!"
D. "What if she thinks I'm moving to fast? Why if Bella refuses to be my girlfriend? What do I do then?" I walk inside the kitchen.
"Yes"
D. "What?" He looks confused and shocked at the same time.
D. "How long was you there for?"
"Long enough to hear the important parts and yes."
John looks at me then at Dakota.
D. "Yes what?"
I groan. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I grab myself a glass of water not wanting to make it a huge deal. But I'm stopped when I feel strong arms wrap around my waist.
D. "Your not lying are you? Your telling the truth?"
I laugh and I nod. "I'm telling the truth and I'm not joking around." He smiles and me kisses the back of my neck. 
D. "I'm so fucking happy right now."
Maybe now that I'm dating Dakota, Liam will back off. I'll have to tell dad about it. It's going to be awkward as fuck. And I'm dreading it. I'll tell him tomorrow.

I go back to bed after telling Ava the news and she hugged me and told me she was so happy. I fell asleep soon enough and woke up to the sun shining on my face. I get ready and get in my car and I drive to dads. I had already told Dakota I would tell him today and he agreed. He let me drive this time while he stared at his phone answering emails and texts. Once we got there I felt as nervous as ever. Stop it Bella! Your a badass! I walk into the mansion and I go to my dads office. Dakota is holding my hand but I let go and I hear him huff in annoyance. And i giggle. I open the office door and see my dad looking through paper works. He looks up at me in annoyance for not knocking but when he sees it's me his face softens. I smile at him and sit down on the chair infront of his desk. Dakota does the same.  I look at the paper work and it looks boring so I get straight to the point.

"Dad I'm dati-"

F. "Dating Dakota yes yes I know." He looks back down at his work. "I knew it was going to happen sometime soon. I'm surprised it's this soon actually but I'm fine with it." I stare at him as if he's crazy. "Huh?" Is all I say.

F. "I knew it was going to happen soon enough! I know how love works! I'm not obvious Bella." He laughs and I sigh out in relief and slouch back. I hear the door move and I turn back. I see a pissed off Liam standing there. He storms away and I get up. D. "Bella leave him."
"No I want to speak to him." I walk out of the room and I follow Liam outside. He stops and he starts speaking.
L. "Why don't you like me. Why did you go after someone like him? What's so special about him? Can he give you something I can't? What is it Bella? What is it!! I've loved you since we were kids and all you have done is rejected me over and over again! You didn't even give me a fucking chance! But him! Even after he's shown he can't protect you by you being shot you still give him a chance !" He's shouting and he's getting closer and closer to me till his chest is almost touching me.
"I can't explain it Liam. We were just friends. Why can't you understand that and move on!" I look up at him and I see something is wrong. Suddenly I'm turned around and I feel a gun pressed against my head. "Liam what are you doing ?! Are you crazy ?!" I shout as he starts moving backwards with me in his grip.
L. "Im crazy for you." I see Dakota and my dad rush to the door.

F. "Liam let her go! We can speak about this! Come one. Put the gun down."
Dakota has a worried look on his face. "Liam please!"

I hear Liam laugh.
L. "If I can't have her no one can!" I hear a gunshot.

Liam falls to the ground groaning in pain. He was shot in the shoulder. Dakota is holding a gun and he obviously shot him. Guards pull Liam away and Dakota hugs me.

What the fuck just happened ?

____________________________
It's 4:20 am OOPS! Also woaahhhhh drama ! Do you think Liam is crazy for love ? Did Dakota do the right thing ? COMMENT VOTE LIKE! THANKS FOR READING

BYEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️