Pillow FIGHTS!

I might tell stories that have happened to me at the start of chapters. Well here's one! My cousin and I were bored and wanted to climb out a window and I ate WAY TO MUCH food and she got stuck and I was choking from laughing to death and I threw up. GREAT TIMES!!!! 🤢🤢🤢
Should I do a dakota pov?

——————————————————————
Bella pov

"So.. lingerie huh?..." I immediately get up and punch him in the arm. "OWW!! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Dakota bursts out laughing. He has dimples! OMG ! I stare at John who is holding his arm as if it's falling off. "You can't ask a girl that! Maybe Ava but not any other girl!" I'm stopped when I hear shouting and it sounds like Tarzan. "BELLAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAA" I look up and see Ava running towards me full pelt with pillows and blankets all over her. Before I can react she jumps over the couch and jumps onto me. I fall backwards and groan loudly. I think of a plan.

Play dead

I smirk. There are covers all over me and I don't move a muscle. I hear Ava. "Bella stop messing around ! Haha....Bella ... Bella??? BELLA!!!" She lifts up the covers and she looks at me. "BELLA WAKE UP!" She shakes me but I don't move. I can't hold this laugh in! It's hurting me!! "Ava what did you do?!" I hear both of the boys say at once. Ava starts to panic and that's when my game is over. She has her back turned away from me looking around frantically. I grab a pillow and throw it at her head as hard as I can and she falls down. I sit up.

"Don't run at me like that!" I laugh at her as she sits up with hair stuck to her face. "I though you was dead!" She hugs me to the point where I can't breath. "Ava...!!! I'm gunna die if you squeeze me like this!" I pat her back and she gets off. "Come help me grab the drinks." I get up and help her and we walk back but she stops by the doorway and listens to what the boys are speaking about. (J= John. D= Dakota)

J "they are both mental but they are cute together. I think Ava is happy that she has a friend." He laughs

D. "She does look happy."

J. "What do you think of Bella huh????? Shoot your shot!" He punches Dakota in the arm lightly.

D laughs. "Like Bella is going to like an asshole like me. I hate to admit but she is pretty hot and she's a badass but I don't think she likes me." Dakota looks at John and John stares at him stupidly.

J. "Well *punch* maybe if you *punch* spoke to her more *punch* and asked her out *punch* she would like you! *punch*" he kept punching Dakota playfully and Dakota laughed and punched him back a bit harder.

D. "Whatever.."

Ava looks at me and I stand there like a fucking  lemon. Ava pulls me back. "DID YOU HEAR THAT?! HE LIKES YOU!" She whisper shouts.

"Whatever Ava !" I go to walk away but Ava stops me. "I know you like him! You check him out sometimes!" I blush and she continues. "I knew it! A badass like you can steal anyone's heart! Look I have a plan! Talk to him more! Get playful! Maybe you can be the light to his life.." She smiles sweetly at me and I smile back. I think for a moment. It's worth a try.. I'll probably never speak to him again after this cuz we will have no more business but oh well!

"Fine I'll try." Ava rushes in and I follow her we place the drinks on the table. By drinks I mean a lot of alcohol. Ava rushes out and grabs every cover she can find and now it looks like a bedroom in the living room. Blankets and pillows EVERYWHERE . I'm cut out of my thoughts when a pillow hits my face. John. He threw a pillow at me.. "that's for hitting me." He death stares me as if he's daring me to throw a pillow back. I look away and he looks away thinking he won. Haha soooo wrong  little boy! When he's not looking I grab a pillow and Ava follows my lead and we both start beating him up with the pillows. He student emerges from the pillow and roads like an animal. I start to die of laughter. He pushes Ava onto the couch and throws and blanket on her playfully and I sit on the floor laughing still. I look around and Dakota is starring at his phone and John throws a pillow at him.

Dakotas phone goes flying and Dakota looks around confused. John points at me. I look at John as if he's crazy. "I did not throw the pill-" I'm cut off with a pillow hitting my face. Dakota threw it this time. He smirks at me with his dimples. They are so cute! How could he possibly be scary?! I smirk back and start beating him up with the pillow and he grabs my waist and pushes me down onto the couch and he is on top of me holding me down. He grabs a pillow and shoved it down on my face I flap my arms about. He doesn't press down so I can obviously breath but I decided to kick him to get him off. I kick and I hear a deep groan and he gets off. I take the pillow off my face and He's holding his groin.

I hit him in the face with the pillow and run to the other side of the room where a round couch is. "Don't mess with me ..bitchhhhhh." I laugh and so does everyone else. Dakota laughs. "I'll get you back!" I laugh at him. His dimples showing makes my heart speed up. I grab a bottle of vodka off the table and take it back to where I was sitting. "I'm not sharing." Is all I say as I open it. Everyone starts taking drinks and mixing them and starts sipping. While I'm there drinking out the bottle like it's water. I'm not an alcoholic! Everyone starts joking and laughing around and I can tell him getting tipsy and so is Ava. The boys are obviously not going to get tipsy or drunk so they can watch us. Weird ! Ava gets up and she walks over to me. "Care to dance my fine lady??" She talks as if she's posh. I laugh and grab her hand and we start dancing to no music at all. The boys laughing and joking and talking about how weird we are. But Ava loses balance and so to i .

She falls on top of me and there was a glass bottle on the ground. It obviously smashes when my back hits it and I just laugh but the boys go dead silent. I can't feel anything I feel completely numb. Ava gets up and so do I. Dakota speaks up. "Bella your back. It's bleeding a bit. Let me clean it up. Lay down I'll grab the first aid. I walk over to the couch and slump down. They are going to know. Might as well tell them when I can't remember anything ! Ava goes over to John and sits on his lap. "Bella I'm sorryyy~"

I laugh "it's fine ! I can't feel it!"

———————————————————-

Wowwwwww how did that go...it was just weird. How do you think they will react when they see scars on bellas back from the incident : o ?? Comment! Vote! Like? Idk ITS 4 am

THANKS FOR READING BYEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️