Spiked drinks

Hi my brother is calling me lazy and now he's talking about video games (rainbow six siege)
Oof siblings are weird 😂

______________________________
Bella pov

It's the day of the party everything is going great. Everyone is partying like it's their last. It's pretty cool actually. It's not like the posh parties that Dakota used to do. I convinced him to do something different and he agreed.

I'm walking around talking to fellow gang leaders and do is Dakota. They are telling everyone how lucky we are to have eachother. I smile and nod. I always do that. I need to change that.

I take a look around it's been around 2 hours since the party has started. I've had a few drinks and I'm feeling kind of weird. I'm probably tipsy. I look around and people are passed out on the chairs. Is everyone that drunk. I see Dakota staggering away down the hall holding his head. I follow after him. Something is wrong. I don't think it's alcohol.

I see him leaning against the wall as I walk up to him I drop. I'm too dizzy. Everything around me is spinning. I hear Dakota say my name but then I hear a thud. I hear gun shots and screams then I someone puts something over my head. Everything goes black..

****

Dakota pov

Something is ripped off of my head and I'm blinded my lights. My vision soon adjusts and I take in my surroundings. I see Bella across from me. She's unconscious and she is slumped over in a chair tired up with rope.

I try to move but realise I'm tied up too. Dammit. Our drinks were spiked. Now me and Bella are here. I look closely and I see that me and Bella are in a big room but glass is separating us. I hear a voice.

"You should of never got married ya know.. love does a lot to you.. when that gets in the way of work . You are at high risk~" it's a male voice. The man comes out into the light. I don't know him. I've never seen him in my life. Did he make it to the party ?

"By the looks on your face you obviously don't recognise me." He sighs. "Let me tell you. My names Carter. I've known about your gang for a while. I'm only a small gang but I have planned this very moment for a very long time." Why does he sound so posh? He carries on.
"Them threats that you got given were from me but you was stupid enough to ignore them! Any other leader would have done something about it but your too caught up on in love. Now is my chance to take over your gang. After killing you and your very beautiful wife over there." He points Bella.

"Don't you lay a finger on her!" He laughs at looks at her. She is starting to wake up.

****

Bella pov

My head hurts and I hear talking. It sounded calm then it turned aggressive. I opened by eyes and adjusted to the things around me. Everything is concrete. I look up and I see a glass between me and Dakota. There is a man standing next to him. He looks quite young. I turn my head to the side wondering what's going on and when I feel something rub my skin harshly I look down  and realise what has happened. The man next to Dakota says straight away.

"Let's get started shall we!" He claps excitedly. What the fuck? There I a glass door that lets you through one side to another. He walks through and towards me. I glare at him and he smiles at me. Suddenly I'm kicked in the stomach. I groan and I hear Dakota shouting. I sit up straight again. If I show him I'm hurting not only will it stress Dakota out but it will also think he is getting the best of me.

He continues to beat me up till my face is bloody and swollen. I have a metallic taste in my mouth. I spit it out and it's blood. Dakota is starring at me worried. I smile at him showing him that I'm okay. I'm not really but I have to hide it.

"Oh...so Its gunna be that way huh?" The guy laughs. "I'll be back." When he leaves Dakota starts speaking.

"Are you okay baby? It's a stupid question I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not taking enough care and looking into things more clearly. His name is carter. He was the one sending the threats . I'm so sorry Bella." I hear hurt in his voice and I give him a bloody smile.

"You think I'm going down that easily? You married the wrong woman If you think that!"I laugh but then I stop when my stomach aches.

"If anything happens just know I love you so much Bella." He says

"I love you too. Don't say shit like that we are gunna get out alive I know we will. I promise. I mean it this time I really do!" I say. I broke a promise last time by getting myself locked up but I meant this promise this time. I know we will get out. Even if I'm the one who is not alive.

Carter comes back in and he has some girl with him. "That's the one. Take her away to the woods and kill her. Do it quickly so it causes less of a disruption." He says pointing to me.
The girl comes up to me and detaches me from the chair while I'm still tied up. I'm thrown to the floor and I'm being dragged by my hair. I hear Dakota screaming.

"NO NO! BELLA ! I LOVE YOU ! KILL ME INSTEAD PLEASE."

I shout back. "DAKOTA REMEMBER WHAT I SAID! I love you too baby..."

I see blood stains all over me and the floor. It looks like you've been dragging a dead body to be honest but the thing is I'm not dead. What if I never see the love of my life ever again? What about the gang? What about my family ?

I'm hit on the head with something and everything goes black.

Dad help me now. Give me strength. I know your there

_____________________________
HI ! How are you? I hope you are good! Do any of you watch anime ?

LIKE COMMENT VOTE

THANKS FOR READING

BYEEEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️