Past comes back to life

HI THINGS ARE GUNNA GET INTENSE AND STUFF AND YEAHHHH OKAY BYE !

WARNING BLOOD AND SADNESS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!
____________________________________________________________________________

Bella POV

I hear my phone ring and i hear a horrifying voice.

"Hello Bella "

I drop the glass that was in my hand and it smashes. I ignore the gasps and the stares.

"What do you want" anger is rushing through my veins and all i see is red.

"Haha oh baby girl dont say it like that. I should be mad for what you done to me. But i have what i want."
I hear a voice in the background of the call on the other end. "Bella dont listen to him! Don't come here! I'm fine! I love you angel!" It's my father.

"Leave him alone. If you dare lay a finger on him ILL-"

"You will what Bella ? Hm? Well i have an exception. You come here and stay with me for the rest of your life or.....he dies!" He laughs evilly through the phone. "Where?" I ask.
"Ahh that's a good girl! In the fields by bright wood. Ill see you there."

He ends the call and i go to run but Dakota grabs my arm. D. "Your not going alone Bella!"
"I have to Dakota! It's either one person getting hurt or the whole gang."
He hugs me and tells me to wear a body vest and bring the weapons i need. After i grab the things i need i leave with no hesitation.

I speed to the destination that i needed to be at. I'm walking through the trees towards the large field. There he is. I see my father strapped to a tree unable to move. His head is down until he senses someone else no he spots me. His eyes turn to sadness. I avoid them and see the man i want to kill.

Jay

First he kills one of our greatest gang members then he goes after the gang leader himself. Fool. I walk up to him and he turns around. I stop in my tracks when i see a huge deep scare going down his face. He has only one eye now. I did that. I made that scar to his body. But i dont feel guilty. NO. He deserves it for the scar he has given me. He glares at me then his glare turns into a creepy smile.

J. "I'm so apply you came to join us! Now lets get to business. First drop all your weapons including the body vest."
I'm hesitant but if it means saving my father then so be it. I pull everything off and drop them by my feet. He quickly raises a gun towards my fathers head and i hear a gun shot go off. I scream thinking my dad is dead but jay is on his knees holding his hand which has a hole through it. I quickly run towards my father and untie him. Im grabbed my the arm while doing so.

He presses the blade against my throat.

"Go ahead kill me! Add another ghost to haunt you !"

I hear another shot go off and it hits his shoulder.

I look back and see Dakota was the one who shot him twice. How did he know I was here? As if reading my mind he speaks up.
"There's a tracker on the body vest Bella. You really think i would let you go that easily? Think against princess" he smirks at me and i drag my father away from Jay and I take him towards Dakota.
"Take him. Ill deal with Jay and ill end it all." My father suddenly stands up. "BELLA!"

I'm quickly span around and i see blood splatter. Was i just shot? No. I look in front of me and i see my father slowly fall to his knees then lay to the ground. Realisation hit me. He was shot from protecting ME. He's still breathing. Rage is flowing through my body. Ive lost it. I run up to Jay not giving him a second chance to realise what's going on. I stab him with a knife that he had tried to kill me with. I repeat it over and over again. Not stopping. All the anger i had towards him was coming out while i kept stabbing him. Blood is everywhere and i see him coughing up large amounts of it. I dont stop even after he lays there with no pulse. I suddenly stop and look at my hands. I'm the monster here.

I am a monster.

I hear Dakota shout me name and i quickly run back covered in blood from head to toe.. i see everyone crowed around my father. Dakota is kneeling down holding the wound on my fathers ribs. He's not going to make it. He was shot in the right lung. He's coughing up blood. When i go over to him and kneel by his side he looks at me and starts speaking with his last breath.

"Bella. I love you. You are and always will be my little angel. I'm sorry it had to end like this." I see a tear roll dow his cheek. I start to cry.
"I love you dad. So much. Thank you for everything. I love you so much" i kiss his forehead and he smiles weakly.
"Dakota" he says. "I want yo to look after my angel while I'm gone. If not ill see you in hell". He says seriously towards the end. His eyes start closing and he takes his last breath.

He's gone...

I scream out. I scream out in pain. Emotional and physical. All the pain over the years and throughout my whole life come pouring out. I hold my father close to me for the last time. I feel Dakota pull me away and wrap me round his body pulling me closer. "It's okay baby. Cry it all out." Dakota comforts me like i did with him earlier today. He understands what its like to lose a parent he's lost both in the same accident. I feel myself being picked up at we start walking. I go silent. Me eyes and head hurt. Some people stay back to clean up the mess and i see people picking my fathers dead body up and carrying him carefully. I close my eyes. And i breath deeply. I feel numb. I feel empty. I feel lost. I feel nothing.

Darkness consumes me. Taking me into peace.

___________________________________________________________________________

Aww... I actually started tearing up during typing this and i was like "NO KAY DONT YOU DARE!"

LIKE COMMENT VOTE

THANKS FOR READING BYEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️