Moving on..

Hullooooo i hope you are well! Thanks for reading this far into the book!

______________________________________________________________________________
Dakota POV

I watch Bella sleeping next to me on our bed my heart shattered into a million pieces when she let out that painful scream. It was filled with every negative emotion you could think of . When i took her back to the car, she fell silent i knew what she was feeling. I felt the same feeling since my parents died. But when i met Bella. Those were gone. Ill help her through every step of the way to make her feel herself again. I know there will always be that part in her heart that doesn't feel right. But i want her to think about her father and the good memories. Not the bad. Like she said to me. It's so easy to give advise and not do it yourself. So i need to be by her side every day till she feel some what her way again.

***********************************
Bella POV

I open my eyes. They are super puffy and i feel it. I turn over slightly to see Dakota smiling sweetly at me.
"Hey princess."
"Hey." Is all i say. I start thinking. Then i speak up.
"You know what? I'm done feeling upset and keeping everything locked up inside of me. I cant sit here and be upset. I'm a badass! I have my ups and downs but if dad is watching me right now he would tell me to get my as off this bed and carry on with life. I knew it was going to happen but it came a little earlier that's all. I have a gang to look after. He will still be in my heart and i wont forget him so as long as i don't forget the great man he was. Ill be fine" i blurt out quickly and Dakota looks at me in shock then he grabs me and sits me on his lap and snuggles into.
D. "Said like a true fucking queen you are Bella." I giggle. I need to ask him.

"Dakota when dad was last here and he spoke to me when you couldn't understand he asked if I wanted to lead my gang myself or join the two ga-"

"I know. Ava told me afterwards. Your gang is already here Bella they are making themselves at home."

"WHAT!? Ava told you ?! So i was shitting myself about asking you to join the two together and now you wanna tell me you already knew about it? Are you serious." Dakota laughs and he says "sorryyyyyy baabbyyyyyy". I cant stay mad at him for some reason and it annoys me.

"I have a question to ask you though." He says. He carries on. "The gangs tattoo of the two snakes. You gotta get it now but ill let all of your gang and you keep your gang tattoo but they have to put your fathers name under it in memory of him." I smile at him. "It's perfect".

2 month time skip

It's been 2 months since dad has died. I'm about to get my tattoo done of the two snakes. It looks so cool. I feel like dad would be happy to know that we didn't cover the original gangs tattoo. I lay there on the table with Alice next to me in a tattoo shop. Dakota knew I was going to get it done but he didn't know where I would get it. I decided on my back. It doesn't cover the scars but it makes my back more pretty and i liked it on my back . It was quiet big and it started and the bottom of my neck and ended just above my hips. While getting it done i lay there patiently while Alice is watching carefully.

She knew everything that had happened the whole gang does now and they all said something positive about it which i found that really sweet.

It took a long 10 hours to o due to it being detailed and being such a big tattoo. Once we were done i looked into the mirror and i was i shock. It was beautiful and i loved it. I couldn't of been more happier with it. I thank the guy who had done it and i payed him. We got a discount because he was a friend of Dakotas. We both got home and i went to go see Dakota. He was in his office looking through paper work. I walking in without knocking and i close the door.
"I got the tattoo!"  He looks up at me and scans me.
"Where?" He asks confused as to if i actually had it or not. I lift up my shirt to reveal my back and i show him. It goes quiet and i turn around pulling my shirt back down. Dakota is standing inches away from me. How did he get up so quietly? He pulls me towards him and i laugh. He kisses me and says "it's beautiful and so are you" he pecks my lips once more.

3 months later

Everything is going so well. My life is amazing. I feel amazing. Me and Dakota headed to the stores to grab food due to literally us starving. We hear police sirens and we sense something is wrong. We immediately know someone has called on us.

I think of a plan quickly.
"Dakota give me your gun! Pretend I'm mugging you!"
"What Bella no! They will take you away immediately! We have to run!"
"Dakota just do it I have a plan! I going to get arrested but I'll get let out tomorrow! I promise"
"Promise you will come back Bella please" he begs.

"Yes i promise i will come back. Now give me the gun." He trusts me and gives me his gun. I'm going to regret this. I push the gun to hit head and he kneels down with his hands in the air as if he's surrendering.

"Give me the fucking money!" I shout. Police come to the place we are at and they hold their guns towards me.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN NOW" Dakota is acting as if he is scared shitless. D. "I don't have any money  ! Please leave me be !!" Dakota shouts. He's so good at acting. I'm surprised. The police shout for me to drop my weapon or they will shoot. I drop the gun and the police tell Dakota to get up and go to safety. He does as they say and he looks back at me with a sad look. I stare at the police as they take me away in hand cuffs. Who told them we were here? Who made a call and sent them exactly to where we both was.

I arrive at the police station and I'm questioned for everything. I don't answer any of them. I'm chucked into a jail cells and i stare at the concrete flooring and i whisper to myself. "I'm sorry Dakota but i wont be back tomorrow. Not for a while" i lied to Dakota to save him from getting caught. He can carry on caring for the whole gang. I love him with all my heart and i know he will be fine. It will be hard but he will handle it with then help of the whole gang by his side. He's helped me so much by giving me the perfect life. Now i need to help him.

_________________________________________________________________________

HI Bella got arrested! How long do you think she's going to stay in prison for? Will Dakota be okay?

LIKE COMMENT VOTE

THANKS FOR READING

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️