Party. Gone wrong.

Ello! How is you? I have a 10 minute presentation due this month and I have six pages of art work due 😭😭does anyone play call of duty?_? Weird question! From now on I'm going to do the characters first letter of their name when they speak so it's easier for me! Thanks and enjoy!

______________________________
Bella pov

~time skip~

Today is the day of the party. The party that Dakota basically forced me to go to as his date..
I don't know how I feel about it. I'm not used to this stuff yet. Weirdddd.

Ava called me to tell me she was coming to mine to get ready. She didn't ask. She demanded. But I trust her so I let her do her thing. It's an hour before the party and it's getting dark. Ava is putting in makeup while I'm sitting in my dress on the bed starring at my phone. My hair is down and wavy like it normally is and I have no makeup on. Never really been a fan of it.

A. "Let me do your makeup please!" She looks at me with puppy eyes. I give her the 'are you crazy look' but she carries on.

B. "I'm not a fan of makeup..but fine! Do it natural! I don't want to look like a clown."

After around 30 minutes of beating my face with beauty blenders and brushes, I look in the mirror. I'm shook. She did an amazing job. It's not too much and it's not too little.

B. "Wow..thanks!" I get up and put my shoes on. I catch a glimpse of my back in the mirror and Ava notices.

A. "Beautiful.." I smile.. she's so kind. We got the dress fixed so it would be backless and I'm not hating it at the moment.

B. "Thank you. You look amazing!" I smile at her and she returns one back. I grab my keys and grab a bag with some comfy clothes in it.

We get into the car and we already knew we was going to be a bit late but we didn't want to be really early. We arrive there and I see people gathering together and walking inside. I get a bad feeling but I brush it off. Maybe I'm just nervous. Maybe it's because I'm Dakotas date.

We get out and head inside. I feel eyes on me and I hear a few gasps. There seen it. I hear chattering but I ignore it. I follow Ava and she leads me into a room that I'll be staying in. I'm staying here tonight because it's going to be late and it will be 'very dangerous for me to go home at that time'. Ava's words. Not mine. We walk out to find Dakota and John. I feel hands on my back and I spin around and go to hit whoever touched me but my wrist is caught. It's Dakota.

D. "Calm down its me."

B. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" He chuckles.

D. "Your look.. stunning." He looks away as if he's nervous.

B. "And you look.. handsome!" I look at what he's wearing. An all black suit. He does look handsome. And sexy- my thoughts are cut off when I'm offered some wine. I take it and sip on it. Everyone is dancing and having a great time. I sit down after dancing with Ava. I only danced because she threatened me if I didn't! She's a bitch sometimes! I smile at how childish she is. A man comes over to me and starts talking. Why is he talking to me? Did I ask? Do I look interested?! He starts asking questions.

(SM = strange man)

Sm. "How are you this fine evening?"

B. "Good." I don't want to speak to him so I'll make him uncomfortable till he leaves.

Sm. "Did you come with anyone tonight?"

B. "Yes."

Sm. "Who?"

I go to speak but I hear a familiar deep voice.
D. "Me. Why you asking." His voice sounds threatening. I've never heard him sound like that before. The strange man stutters.
Sm. "Oh h-hello! S-sorry I'll leave now!" He rushes off where I can't see him and I look at Dakota.

He sits next to me and he finally speaks up.
D. "I want to show you something. Come with me." Before I can say anything he grabs my hand and pulls me out into the hallways and pushes me into a room full of books. He stands at a certain shelf for a moment before pulling a book out and the shelf starts spinning. He leads me inside and my eyes widen immediately. Knifes, guns every weapon you could name was here.

He grabs a long and slim box and hands it to me. "It's a gift. Open it."

I look at him confused before I open it. I gasp.

The two most beautiful samurai swords I have ever seen. Mine where old and had some chips in them from all the fighting and ...other stuff.

They were black and the actual sword had a pattern engraved in it. They were amazing. It's funny how someone else would accept jewellery while I'm here about to cry from getting new weapons.
B. "They are amazing! Thank you!" I hug him after putting them down. He smiles and hugs me back. But he gets a call. He answers it and he tenses immediately. He ends the call and looks at me with a deathly stare. What?
D. "Something's happened. Stay in here. Do. Not. Move. I will come get you when I can."

B. "What's happened? Tell me! I'm not a fucking child!" He doesn't answer. And he walks out shutting me inside of this secret place with weapons. I look around. It's big. In fact. It's huge. I look around and see some clothing. Body vests and masks. So cool! My thoughts come to an immediate stop when I hear a gun shot. It's faint but I can hear it. I need to go. Something is seriously wrong. I need to help! I look down at my dress and start grabbing the all black clothing off the shelves. There are a lot of them. There are all black pants and vests with a mask that covers half of your face. I'm sweating and this makeup isn't helping at all! I see water and splash my face. I rub it off quickly and I hear another shot. MOVE! I tie my hair up in a high pony tail and I go onto some computers that have a view of all camera positions. I see where the trouble is. I gasp.

"Ava.." SHES help with a gun against her head on a small stage that's in the hall. Behind it is a curtain. If I get behind there I can do something. Everyone is ducking except around 12 men. They are the ones causing this. I need to get the guy before he kills Ava. John is scared shirtless and Dakota looks like he's losing his shit. I grab the samurai swords and on the mask. I see the button Dakota pushed and I move out.

____________________________
I shall be posting TWOO chapters today... AVE FUN!

Thanks for reading BYEEEEEEE ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️