Butterflies

Ello! Im feeling every emotion you can at the moment for no reason at all 💩 so I might post more than one chapter or I might even finish the whole book within like a week. This whole corona thing is pissing me off 😑 I miss ma fwends so much 🥺 ANYWAYS !

______________________________
Bella pov.

While I'm speeding round corners with everyone in the car I see in the mirror Ava hanging onto John for dear life and she's death starring me at the same time. Dakota is giving me directions but he puts his hand on my leg and squeezes it slightly.

D. "Baby slow down." I huff and I slow down to about 50 mph (Idk what you guys use)

His hand is still on my leg while I'm driving. I feel calm when he's by me. It's weird to me. He tells me to turn into a small road and I turn and I'm met with a whole road filled with huge houses on each side of the road. They looked amazing but they couldn't compare to the HUGE MANSION at the end of the road.

(Imagine the pic at the start bigger!)

I look at Dakota and he's starring forward at the mansion.

"Is that it?" I ask curiously.
D. "Yeah? Why? Are you shocked?" He smirks.
"I mean yeah! Look at it! You have another beautiful mansion!"
D. "I know I'm so amazing at decorating." He smirks. I laugh at his comment and we pull up to the front where you had to park. It wasn't right infront of the house. That's how big it was. We all got out and I feel someone slap the back of my head.
"Ow!"
A. "Drive like that again with me in the car and I'll do something that you'll regret."
"Cállate, perra." (Shut up bitch)

I see Dakota starring at me smirking.
D. "Just a heads up. She knows Spanish and Italian."
I turn around and I see Ava stalking towards me with an angry look but she's trying to hide the smirk. I laugh and I run. I hear her running  and laughing behind me. We end up infront of the house and I see a pool with small fountains and I look at it. I feel hands on my back and they push me. I grab whoever it is and drag them in with me. I hear a scream. It's Ava . I feel freezing cold water hit my back. As soon as my feet hit the ground I stand up. Ava stands up gasping.
A. "That's so cold! Only you was meant to get in!" She says angrily. I laugh and I shove her head under the water and quickly get out. I look back and see Ava shaking and starting to get out. Realisation hits me when I remember why I'm here. I'm meeting his gang. I'm soaking wet. My clothes are see through due to the water. I'm cold and they are probably going to think I'm fucked up!
"You deserves it!" I say to Ava. She smiles but I don't. I see Dakota taking his jacket off and he puts it on my shoulders and he whispers in my ear.

D. "I don't want you getting cold and also. I don't want my gang wanting what's mine." He pulls away and I blush. I don't say anything and he wraps his arm around my shoulder. The jacket is warm from his heat and I smell his strong cologne. I pull it closer to me. I see Ava come next to me and look down guilty.
A. "I'm sorry Bella. But it was funny..." she smirks.
"Yeah sure." I laugh with her and the doors open. I see everyone who is inside turn around and stare at me. There I am. Looking like an idiot. Dripping with water with my hair clinging to the jacket. Someone speaks up.

"Been in the pool I see?" Everyone laughs and Dakota smirks. I look down and the guy comes closer to me. Dakota grabs my chin and makes me look up.
D. "Don't be embarrassed Bella. They joke around a lot. There are two groups of people I want you to meet first." I nod at him and he pecks my lips. The guy is now standing in front of me and Dakota.
"I'm Elijah, pleasure to meet you Bella." I smile and nod.
"Nice to meet you too!" I respond. We all start walking and we head towards some doors. Elijah opens them and I see a group of 7 people laughing and joking around.

(E= elija)
E.  "She's here!" He says excitedly. All eyes turn on me and I see everyone smile. But I then see a girl running towards me at full speed.
"HIII!!!!" She shouts and suddenly I'm hit with a big hug and I'm pushed to the floor. I start laughing and so does she. She sits up. "Sorry about that ! Hi I'm Alice! I couldn't wait to meet you" she gets up and gives me a hand. I take it and I walk inside. I sit down and everyone starts introducing themselves.
E. "You already know who I am and who she is so go ahead guys."
"Sup Im Ash"
"Hey Im Kai"
"I'm Tj. Nice to meet you."
They all introduced themselves and I nod and smile.

(Quick note! I didn't want to put descriptions of them because I wanted you guys to have some freedom in what the characters look like so run wild!)

Then the girls start.
"Heyyy! I'm Aurora" she smiles and slightly waves.
"Im Karrisa." She smiles slightly and nods. She looks shy. But she's so cute!
"I'm Gabriella. Good to meet ya Bella." She smiles. Dakota takes a seat next to me and smiles at me.

"These are the two groups I wanted you to meet. We got the girls and the boys. The boys help me with the missions and information and the girls help me with missions and the training. They are probably the best ones here out of all the boys." He smirks knowing he's got the boys attention.

Ash. "Hey! That's not true! What the fuck dude?!" I laugh and ash pouts.

Gabriella speaks up. "Just to let your know. We don't date the boys. They are only friends to us and I'm not into boys anyways so it doesn't bother me." I smile and I nod.
"Just friends got it." I say.
Alice. "I'm sure we are all gunna be amazing friends but be aware. We joke around a lot when we are not working." She immediately looks at Tj. "TJ!" She says harshly. He laughs and I ask what happened.

She lifts up her shirt and I See 'I'm a bitch' written in sharpie on her arm.I burst out laughing and so does everyone else. She puts her shirt back and she leans back.

Dakota picks me up and puts me on his lap and he wraps his arms around me and puts his head in the crook of my neck.
"Stop picking me up like that." I say.
D. "I do what I want."
"Oh well I guess I can do this then" I go to elbow his rib but he grabs my arm.
D. "No princess. You can't not in my house."
Ash. "Yeah yeah we get it! You guys are dating! Get a room!" He pretends to gag and I laugh.
"It's not me it's him!" I point behind me to Dakota. I feel something rattle and it's Dakota grabbing the gun from my jeans that I had on. I always kept it hidden in the waist part of my jeans. He grabs it out and throws it on the table .
"Dakota ! That's mine." I go to grab it but he pulls me back.
D. "It's filled with water. Leave it. I'll find you a new one." I roll my eyes and I look at the girls we exchange a look. Girl code! I take Dakota arms and unwrap them from me and he death stares me as if he's challenging me. I smile and all of the girls walk out.

This is gunna be good.

____________________________
HI my phone is on 15% 😭 do you and your friends have girl code? Like you give them a look and they understand completely? I do ! 🤣 it's so funny to see people not understand 🤣😂

LIKE COMMENT VOTE!

THANKS FOR READING!

BYEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️