Bloody

Bella pov

I wake up with the sun shining on my face and my phone ringing. It's dad. I pick up and he sounds worried.
"Bella are you okay? I heard what happened last night. Did you get hurt?"

"No dad I'm fine the guy was dealt with. I'm okay."

"Something sounds wrong.."

"Nothings wrong! I'm just tired."

"Oh okay you'll have to come back soon to discuss business."

"Yes yes I know. Good bye love you." And I end it. Ughhhhhhhh I can't be asked with anything. I get dressed into the clothes I had brought because I was not wearing the dress or the all black clothing. I gather my things ready to leave. Not many people are walking around. There used to be a lot. I wonder where they are? I see Ava in the kitchen and I go ahead and speak to her.

A. "Morning"

B. "Uh- morning! Where is everyone ? There used to be a lot more people walking around."
A. "Dakota sent most of the gang members to his other mansion. For safety."
B. "Oh alright. Are you okay?" She nods at my question and she carries on eating. Dakota walks in without saying anything and he has a black eye. Oops. My bad. It's awkward so I speak up. But I'm cut off.

(J = Jessica aka the gangs slut.)

J. "Dakotaaa!!" A high pitch squeal comes from her mouth and I cover my ears. She goes up to him and hugs him from behind. She's wearing booty shorts and a small crop stop which is covering NOTHING AT ALL. I look at her in disgust and she looks at me. Dakota pushes her off of him. "Get off."

She stares at me and I smirk.
J. "Who is this.." Ugh her voice pisses me off.

"I'm Bella. Thanks for asking. And you are?"

J. "The one and only Jessica!"
I just nod at her but she starts a bad conversation.
J. "So I think I've heard your name from somewhere ya know ! Isn't your name like Bella Smith right? I heard something happened to your mom?? Didn't she like? Get up and leave???" She laughs.

J. "Why would someone do that and not say anything? So confusing!"

Rage goes through my veins and Ava can see it written all over my face.

A. "Bella...don't do anything..." she starts to get up.

"Wanna repeat what you just said Jessica"

J. "Nah I think you heard me! You was the one with the scars all over your back right? Your have a lot of confidence to be walking around showing that off. I would rather kill myself than have those scars on my bac-" Shes cut off immediately by my hand punching her straight in the jaw. How dare she! How dare she tell me such bitchy thoughts! I keep throwing punches after punches. People fill the room and I feel people pulling on me to get off. But I hold on. I'm not done until she's either dead or no one can recognise who she is anymore.

"SAY THAT AGAIN! I FUCKING DARE YOU!" I shout into her face. I'm ripped off of her by someone grabbing my waist. Two other people grab my arms and another grabs my legs literally holding me in the air and taking me out of the room. I start shouting

"I'm not fucking done! Get off of me! Fuck off!!" I shout at the top of my lungs and I kick and punch the people who have hold of me. I'm taken down stairs to a basement and I'm placed onto the floor. And I look to see who picked me up. Dakota. John and another guy who I've seen around but I don't know his name. I stand up and try to go back upstairs but Dakota grabs me and pushes me back.

D. "Calm the fuck down Bella!"

I hit him. At this point I've lost my shit. I'll fight anyone. I punch Dakota and I start kicking him. He grabs my wrists and pushes me down to the ground and looks at me pissed. His mouth is bloody and so is his nose.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Bella!"

I try get out of his grip but I don't move. "Get off of me!"
D. "Not until you calm dow-" I spit in his face and I smirk.

"Get off." He opens his eyes again and he turns to say something to the dude that helped carry me. But I kick him in the stomach. He lets go immediately and holds his stomach and he yelps in pain. I rush past everyone. Running up the stairs and I run out the front door. I gotta get away! But I don't have my fucking keys ! I dropped them when I was fighting ! I hear shouting and I turn back and see Dakota and his guards with him.

D. "Bella.. do not run."

I run. I know stupid thing to do right ? But I can beat them off! I think..

I run as fast as i can through the trees. Why does he live in the middle of nowhere!

I've been running for about 10 minutes and I cant hear or see anyone looking for me. I start to slow down and I carry on walking. I hear a branch snap and I stop. Someone is here. I hear a gun shot and I stand still. I around and see a man with a mask covering his whole face standing in front of me. He's pointing a gun at me and it was just fired. I look down at my stomach and blood is dripping down. I drop to my knees and he runs away. Forget about him for a moment and get the fuck up and get help. I can start to feel pain as I get up and move. I need someone! Anyone! I hold my hand against the wound trying to stop the blood. My vision starts to become blurry. My phone ! My phones in my pocket! I grab it and I drop down. I call Ava. She picks up.

A. "Bella where are you?"

"Help~" I say in a shaky voice before everything goes black.

____________________________
There's gunna be a bit of a shock when you read on . Do you think Jessica is a bitch ?_? I do!

Thanks for reading BYEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️