Court

Hi! How is you guys? This book will be over soon. Not yet ! But soon!

___________________________________________________________________________
Dakota POV

I see Bella being taken away in a cop car. The police come up to me and ask me questions like are you okay ? And stupid shit like that. They ask me if i was hurt and i said no I wasn't and they wanted me to do a statement but i refused if i do a statement. Whatever she is planning on doing to get out. A statement might make it worse. They accept my decision and head off. I immediately call Tj to eliminate all messages on her phone and he says yes. I get into my car and speed off. What if she doesn't come back? She wouldn't lie to me. I don't think she would..

***************************

Bella POV

It's been a week since I've been put into jail. My court date is today. I make it to court with handcuffs around my wrists tightly. I stand in front of the judge with my head down. I dont say anything they are naming things i have done. Mugging. Stealing. Dealing drugs. I'm going to get a long ass sentence so i say nothing. Who ever turned me in will pay for it. My life was going perfectly now this shit! Suddenly i hear a loud bang.

"Bella smith. I sentence you to 3 years in prison and a fine of $900,000" it goes silent and I'm dragged out of the room.

2 years in..

Ive been in prison for 2 years so far. It's hell. I'm surrounded by gangster wannabes and its pissing me off. I write letters to Dakota and he answers back by writing letters back. He always starts it off with 'princess'. He tells me he's upset no he's struggling but he's keeping it together for me. Every night i read one of his letters. I hold it close to me as i fall asleep. I love him so much. And i cant wait to get out of this shit hole .

2 years and 6 months...

I told Dakota why I had done it and lied to him. He hasn't wrote me back in a week till i got a letter from the guard who hands out the letters. He said he was sorry he didn't answer me back. He had to think about a few things but he said that if it wasn't for the gang explaining why i had done it (to protect him) then he would of done something he would of regretted. I'm happy he's keeping his head down and doing his best for me. I'm going to marry this man as soon as I'm out of here.

3 years later....

Today is the day I'm realised. I am searched and given my stuff back. The gun i had was taken away from me obviously. The fine i had was paid off immediately which i was lucky for and the first place i headed to was a pet store. A husky. I wanted to get Dakota a husky to say sorry. I bought one with the last amount of money i had left on my bank card. I got a taxi to the end of Dakotas road so the taxi driver didn't suspect anything. I had the dog on a lead. He was grey and white and had bright blue eyes just like Dakotas. I walk up towards the gate and i see the guards faces ten to shock.

**********************************
Dakota POV

I have my head in my hands and I'm leaning on my desk. I'm a mess. I dont know when Bella will be home. I haven't been eating. My beard is growing out. I normally had a clean face but obviously not since Bella had gone. I haven't been in the right head space i miss her so much. I'm 26 now and Bella is 23. I'm cut off when Elijah barges through the door without knocking. I look up at him ready to shout but there's something about his facial expression that tells me not to.
E. "Boss look outside your window."
I roll my eyes and do as he said. Suddenly I'm met with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. The same girl i last met 3 years ago. I quickly rush out of my office and down the steps i run out of the door and Bella looks at me she runs towards me after handing one of the guards the dog she weirdly had by her. I embrace her in my arms and kiss her passionately.

*******************************
Bella POV

As soon as i place the dog in one of the guards next to me tears run down my face as i go full pelt towards Dakota. He looks different. It's his beard he hasn't changed enough so I couldn't recognise him. He's still the same handsome man i met all them years ago. I jump onto hip and wrap my arm around his neck and hug him tightly while i cry.
"Dakota I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry i just wanted to protect you and the gang. I'm sorry i love you so much." I sob into his shoulder. He kisses me passionately and the hugs me again.
D. "Don't you ever leave my side again Bella. Do you understand me?" He's holding back tears. After hugging for around 5 minutes I turn back when i hear a small bark. I see the small husky i had bought running towards me . He runs past me and jumps at Dakota. "Accept this too as an apology. Please? I saw his eyes and it reminded me of you so i bought him." Dakota picks him up and the dog starts giving him kisses and Dakota laugh.

Tj "woahhhhh i haven't seen that smile in ages bro!" Dakota tells him to shut up then he looks at the small puppy in his hands. "Ill call him Alpha" Dakota whispers. That's a cool name in my opinion so I agreed.

We all went inside and everyone asked me questions about how it was and what happened inside of the prison. All i said was that it was a shit hole. It was coming up to 12 am and i was getting tired. Alpha was going to sleep in the living room. Dakota said so. His choice his dog ya know ?  I had a shower then Dakota got in after me. He comes out and his beard was gone that was the clean face I remembered! I could see his dimples more clearly. He got dressed into some boxers and layed next to me, holding me close. I took the chance to kiss him. I missed the feeling of love. One thing lead to another.

____________________________________________________________________
I'm guessing you know what happened i the end *gasp*
Do you like a clean face or beards ??? Sorry to annoy all your horny people who thought they was gunna get a scene 😂💩. My cousin reads this and i dont want her asking questions. You know who you are bitch......

LIKE COMMENT VOTE

THANKS FOR READING.

BYEEEEEEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️