The wait..

Hello .....I was gunna say something that was happening right now but realised it was tmi 🤣 it's 1am rn ... and I can't sleep.. ANYWAYS CARRYING ON!

——————————————————————-

Bellas POV

We take Ava's car to the mall and may I say... SHES FUCKING CRAZY WHEN DRIVING! Like I was a street racer but JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL! This girl was constantly flipping people off and she almost rammed into someone ! AND IT WASNT A RACE ! She left something back at home that she had to grab so my car is currently at Dakotas mansion because we took separate cars back there. We don't know why.

We get to the mall and I practically kick the door open wanting to get out the car.

"Ava.. I love you right but DID YOU HAVE TO TRY AND RAM SOMEONE UP THE ASS WITH YOUR CAR?!" I look at her stupidly and she looks back at me and smiles. "Yes. Yes I did." And she walks away smirking. Oh that's how it is then. Wait till I'm driving. I smirk at the thought. I walk behind her into the mall. We came here to get a dress for the party.

"What type of party is it?" I ask curiously.

"Oh it's like fancy but not reallllly fancy. It's for the gangs anniversary!"

"Oh..?" She obviously sensed my confusion because she carried on.

"It's been 50 years since the gang has started. 50!!! It's so long! It was passed down and stuff which is really cool!" I agree with her and I check my phone out of boredom. We just got here and I'm already bored. I'm not a big fan of shopping and I don't wear dresses unless I'm forced to.
"Can I wear a suit?" Ava stops and stares at me as if I asked the most stupidest question ever. "What?" I asked confused. "No! You may not wear a suit! You are extremely beautiful and I want Dakota to see them curves of yours!" I blush a bright red and Ava laughs. "Why would you say that? I don't like Dakota ! I've literally just met him!" She starts walking off.

We go to a fancy dress shop. Here I am. Sitting on a weird purple looking couch waiting for Ava to come out of the dressing room. I sit there dying but something makes my hairs stand up. I always knew when something was wrong. I could feel it. It was extremely weird and I never explained it to anyone because I knew they would think I was weird. I look around for a solid 3 minutes before I know what it is. There's a man from a distance. He's just standing there. But something seems extremely off about him. Something is not rig-"HOW DO I LOOK!!" Ava shouts in my ear. "Gosh listen I called your name about 3 times!" She laughs "oh sorry I was daydreaming!" I look back at the man and he's gone. What the fuck? I look at Ava and she has a beautiful red dress on that shapes her body perfectly. I smile "it looks beautiful! Buy it!"

(Ava's dress 👇🏼)

She smiles and goes back into the dressing room

She smiles and goes back into the dressing room. I sit there trying to figure out what happened to that guy but unfortunately Ava comes out and says. "Your turn!" I get up and try on what feels like a BILLION DRESSES until I find a royal blue one. I've never been a big fan of colours like purple and pink. My main colours were stuff like white, blue and black. I put it on and it fit my curves perfectly. It was plain but it wasn't at the same time? I walk out at Ava gasps and it scared me a bit. "Oh my gosh ITS AMAZING!" I blush. I'm not used to comments. They seem weird went said to me.

(Bellas dress 👇🏼)

We realised we are basically finished and buy matching shoes

We realised we are basically finished and buy matching shoes. It cost quite a bit of money. But I think it was worth it. My stomach started to growl and we both decided to get food. While sitting down eating in a small café. I look out the window and see that same man again! What the fuck?! He's just standing there like he's waiting. But he starts walking off. I tell Ava to wait where we are. I have a small pocket knife with me so I'll be safe I know how to use it! I follow him. He goes round all corners. Until I go round another corner and...he's gone. Where the fuck did he go?! I groan in frustration. I go back to Ava and she's standing outside the café we went to. "Where did you go?" I lied to her "I thought I saw someone I knew. Don't worry ! You ready to go?" I start walking and she hands me back my bag. We get to the car and we put our shopping in the back and she goes to sit in the drivers seat but I stop her. "Uh uh uh! I'm driving!" She groans and hands me the keys. Oh am I gunna enjoy this!!!

She came in a sports car which made it better for what I was going to do.

Ava is shouting for me to stop. There I am doing donuts at a good amount of speed in an hold parking lot. I come to a stop and Ava almost hits the dash board. "Might wanna put your seat belt on." I say calmly. She takes out her phone and starts speaking. "Johnnnnnnn" she starts whining. "Help me ! Bella is going mental with my car and she's doing don-AHHHHHH" I speed up and start doing more to piss her off. This is so fun! "I'll see you at home!" She shouts into the phone. "We are going home! I know you did street racing but we are not in a race right now!" She says annoyed at me but I see her hiding a smirk. "That was for this morning!" She puts her seatbelt on and starts pretending to pray. Is she serious? I laugh and speed off . We get to the mansion and I almost hit the gates of the entrance that leads us to the mansion due to going so fast. Ava looks like she's pissing herself. Then I slowly stop in-front of the mansion. She flies out the door and I get out laughing. John and Dakota both walk out of the front door.  I throw the keys at John and he catches them with one hand and he kisses Ava who is whining at what I did.  Dakota stalks towards me and I look away feeling as though I'm going to get shouted at or something. Why is he so intimidating! "Can I speak to you for a sec?" His deep voice comes to my ears.
"Sure." I follow him and he goes to the very start of the woods and he leans on a tree. He has some good lookin arms! Stop it! He pulls out a stack of money and hands it to me. I look at him confused as fuck and he starts talking.
"I heard what happened with Ava's car and stuff and wanted to know if you could help me." I stare at him still confused. "Race with me" is all he says. I look at the money and back at him. "There's $10,000 there. Whoever wins keeps it." I smirk at him and hold out my hand. "Deal." He says the same and shakes my hand. Why does he wanna race ? Is he up to something? I'm cut out of my thoughts when he says something. "How's your wound?" He looks nervous. I want to laugh so bad! "It's good. Thanks for the help." I start walking off because it was getting awkward and I didn't like it. He follows me. "Let's do the race at 11pm. Meet here and follow me I know a good place!" I nod and shove the money in one of my pockets. I say bye to Ava who is still pissed at me but I know she won't stay mad for long. I get in my car and go home. Let's see who wins this race...

—————————————————————-

Hullooooo there is going to be dramaaaaaaaaa sooonnnnnnn! I might do another chapter tonight. I don't know yet. Probably. Idk lol!

Thanks for reading!!!!! BYEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️