Have You Heard?

A/N:
If you happen to find this-hi! How are you?

AMANES POV:

I sat in class listening to Tsuchigomori go on with the lesson planned for the class period. Honestly,I didn't really care. Usually I was so hyped for science,but today I was out of it. I'm not sure if it was boredom or lack of sleep...

Every once in a while I'd snap out of my stare and regain my composure and start to write down the notes. I just wanted to get home,that's all.

The class seemed to never end. But it finally did and I was extremely grateful. Everyone stood up and collected their things and quickly left the room,myself included. I walked to the shoe locker when I heard someone scream out my name. I jumped and turned around to see my brother rushing towards me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly"AMANE! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHH!" He cries"HOW WAS YOUR CLASS?!" He screams as I sweat drop and look around to see people staring.

I didn't need more bullying.

I shrugged my brother off me. "Tsu-Tsukasa...p-please stop making a scene..."I whispered to him as he puts a finger on his cheek"scene?" He hums"what do you mean?" I sigh"j-just don't bring attention to us...o-ok?" Unlike my brother who was never bullied,I was. I don't know why fate decided it to be this way,it just happened. And I hated it.

"Ahhhh!" Tsukasa squeals"that's right! I forgot to tell you!" I look over at him"tell me what?" I hum"do you believe in the supernatural?" I give him a confused look"what does that-"he glares at me"not really." I reply"well,what if I made you?" I blinked a few times trying to process"made y-"I start"no I mean like...what if there was a way for you to believe?" I shrug"then I guess I would." Tsukasa smiles brightly"did you know there is a school mystery?" He asks,his hands behind his back.

I shake my head"no. There are some?" Tsukasa shrugs"I don't know. I think there's only one,but i could be wrong...anyways you know the sakura tree outside?" I nod"well,if you there is a rumor going around connected to the tree?" He smirks"and this relates to the supernatural question?" He nods"yep! Apparently,a few years ago some girl committed suicide under the tree. Nobody knows why though. Anyways,they say if you summon her you'll be cursed!" I nod and cross my arms"what does this have to do with me?"

"I'm glad you asked Amane! Because,I want you to go and check it out!" My eyes widened"and get ME killed?! Yea-"I turn"no thanks." I then heard soft sniffles,my heart dropped as I sighed and turned around"no...p-please stop crying Tsukasa...I-I...I'll do it." He then looks up his tears gone,like they-"YOU WERE FAKE CRYING?!" Tsukasa laughs"yep! I knew that was the only way for you to do it." I roll my eyes"how do I summon her?" Tsukasa then rubbed the back of his neck"I-I don't really know...hehehe..."he shyly laughs.

"You...don't know?" Tsukasa shakes his head as I sigh"do you know anyone who would?" Tsukasa shrugs"probably one of the popular girls. Oh! Maybe Asuka knows!" My heart dropped again"a-anyone b-besides h-her?" Tsukasa shakes his head"no. I mean...she's the one who told me." I nod"why are you so nervous Amane?" Tsukasa asks moving his bangs out the way"well..."I look down at the floor"me and h-her don't get a-along to well..."I mutter"huh?! Who doesn't get along with you Amane?! Who ever doesn't is just crazy!" I hear him scream"s-so why don't you go ask?" I hum looking up slightly as Tsukasa giggles.

"Because I'M not the one doing the summoning." I bit my lip"f-fine...where can I find her?" Tsukasa stays silent for a little and then finally speaks up"probably the gardening club." I nod and make my way over to the club to meet my doom.