Rocket Ship

A/N:
Bruh I love this chapter also thank you sm for 4K reads!

AMANES POV:

I shoved open the door to the roof top. I'm kinda surprised that Tsuchigomori had no problem sneaking me into school late at night. Plus,there's like no security either so that's a plus!

My eyes widened as I saw what was laid out in front of me. There was a small shelter covered in blankets,a pillow fort I think is what it's called. Fairy lights were strewn about surrounding the area to give some light. I couldn't see on the other side,but I did see Y/N sitting on the ground. She held a metal piece of the telescope"and then connect part a to part b..."she says out loud as she does so. But she quickly groans"WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?! I JUST WANT TO DO SOMETHING NICE FOR-"I put my hand on her shoulder making the girl jump.

"A-AMANE! AH!" She screams looking at me,her hand resting on her heart"don't scare me like that!" She yells hitting me as I laugh a little"you seem to be struggling." She nods"so?" She pouts"I can help you." I sit down next to her and help her put the black metal telescope together.

It didn't take any longer than 10 minutes with me helping. But finally,the job was done! Y/N reaches out a hand to me and helps me stand up. "soooooo,what do you think?!" She asks a wide and bright smile on her face. I look inside the pillow fort to see drinks,some chocolate and other snacks.

"Th-This is..."I was speechless"I don't deserve this." I felt her hit me over the head"ow!" She crosses her arms"shush. Yes you do! You're an amazing person." I then see her blush"A-Amane,I-I wasn't expecting this..."I gave her a confused look"what do-"she looks away"I was expecting your school uniform?" I sweat drop"you really must not know me." I was wearing a simple black shirt along with black shorts. The uniform was in my school bag which was now laying on the ground.

"Talk about me all you want,but you look great to." I tell her as her cheeks grow darker. Y/N was wearing a white shirt with some pink shorts. Her hair was put up in a loose pony tail. Y/N waved her hand around"oh stop it...ah!" She exclaims"close your eyes~!" I give her a confused look before sighing and doing so.

I hear some shuffling around and then I hear her tell me to open my eyes. And when I do,a box of donuts were in front of me! "AH! DONUTS!" I exclaim taking on and scarfing it down"wow! These are amazing." Y/N sets the box down after she shuts it. She goes in the pillow fort and sits down. She pats the spot next to her"thank you. I made them myself." My eyes widen"I didn't know you could bake!" Y/N shakes her head"I can't." She admits"that's the only thing I know how to make that's decent. I used a family recipe." I nod"well tell your family I said thank you!" I exclaim grabbing the box beside her.

"Amane,I can't." I sweat drop"oh right..."

"But anyways,let me introduce you to the Mokke's!" I swallow"oh yea,that's right." She moves a pillow out the way and I see her move around a little. I lean to and see but I still see nothing.

She finally turns around and is holding three small,pink bunnies. "These are the Mokke's. Their a supernatural much like me. They've been around since the start of human society basically." She explains"they can cause trouble sometimes but they mean no harm." She looks at me"want to hold one?" I shut the box and bring my hands together and she drops one in my hand.

The Mokke was soft,and it seemed to like me because not to long later it fell asleep in my hands.

We stayed in silence for a little until Y/N spoke up. "Amane,please tell me that I have made your life worth while." I give her a confused look before nodding with a smile"of course you have! Why wouldn't you? I've had so much fun with you and Rei. Besides the part of being bullied and such." She smiles and looks down"that's good..."her H/C hair covered her eyes so I couldn't see them.

"Amane...I want you to have this." She then shows me a rocket keychain. "Woah! Thank you!" My sudden movements made the Mokke wake up and hop off. I grab it and spin it around on my finger a little"but why do you want me to have this?" She smiles lightly at me"can't I give my friend something nice?"

"Everything you've done today has been nice!" She nods"sorry. I'm just a giver." I then place the rocket keychain into my bag"anyways,I'm going to see if I can find the planet." I say getting up and going over the telescope.

I adjusted the lens and finally found it! "Y/N! I found it! Come here! Quick!" Y/N appears next to me,her hands behind her back. "Take a peek!" I move out the way and she leans in"it looks like nothing." She says"well,it is something!" I exclaim"I'm super excited for the moon landing! I think I'm going to loose my mind when it happens!" Y/N nods and then let's out a yawn.

"Tried?" She nods and rubs her eyes"this took me almost 6 hours to set up. Mostly due to the fort." She gestures as I nod"well,we can go onto bed." She shakes her head"no. This is your first sleep over! We are staying up until everything is funny to us!"

This is going to be a long night...