She's Back!

A/N:
Dude I'm like...10ish episodes away from finishing Hunter X Hunter and I just wanna say that I missed Hisoka sm🥺I love to bully him and he hasn't been present in a season

AMANES POV:

"What did you do with Y/N?!" I yell grabbing Shiro's shirt"Y/N? Why would I do something with that girl?" Shiro asks shoving my hands off her"because you took her!" Rei yells as Shiro erupts with laughter"like I'd take that pig!" She wipes her eyes"I would never dream of touching her. She is unclean." Rei's brows furrowed"un...clean?" Shiro nods"yes. She committed suicide. I won't dare touch that girl." Shiro sighs"she's probably off some where." Rei crosses her arms"but she's been missing for almost a week!"

"That's not uncalled for. That's pretty normal for a ghost. They leave for hours,days or weeks and return like they weren't gone." Shiro tells us"that's...normal?" I ask as she nods"of course it is. Even the dead get tired of the living." Rei then looks at the girl"is that why you kilt so many people?" Shiro busts out into laughter"no! I did it because I'm critically insane!" She laughs some more.

"If you don't know where she is...then where do you think she is?" I hum"she's probably in her boundary." Shiro says"Y/N mentioned that before. What is it?" Shiro flips her hair to one side"well,it's basically like a safe hold. The spirit or supernatural can't be hurt there. No matter how much you try,they can't get hurt." I nod"how do we get there?" Shiro crosses her arms"I'm not going tell you. Besides,if you were looking for me and I was missing,I wouldn't want anyone to know where my boundary is."

I groan"this was waste of time!" I yell I then watch Shiro get out her seals"THESE ARE SEALS YOU DEMON! I CAN EXORCISE YOU IN A HEARTBEAT!" Shiro rolls her eyes"exorcise me. I don't really care." Shiro then brings her hands to her arms(like that one nagito sprite). "I would probably enjoy you giving me pain~." She moans as Rei twitches in disgust.

I then felt a presence,I looked around to not see anyone. I then heard a giggle I turned to see Y/N behind Shiro.

"Hiya Shiro~. How are you?" Shiro shoves the girl off and she falls to the ground. "Y/N!" I yell as pick up the girl,"wah?!" I wrap my arms around her"I've missed you so much!" I tell her.

"Me to! And I barely know anything about you!" Rei yells wrapping her arms the ghost and me. "Amane...who is this?" Y/N asks"hm? Oh that's Rei. She's an exorcist." Y/N then becomes and intangible and goes threw me and forcing Rei and I to bump into each other.

"Why are you hanging around an exorcist?! Do you know what they do to people like me?!" Y/N screams"she won't hurt you!" I explain"how do you know that?" Rei speaks up"w-well...I was going to exorcise you. But then I became friends with Amane." She blushes"and Rei hasn't even exorcised anyone!" I point out"I-I guess...that's ok..."

Y/N sets her feet down on the ceiling. "Well,I'm Rei Minamoto! I am an exorcist in training. But I guess I refuse to hurt ghosts." Y/N nods and she sticks her hand out"my name is Y/N. Pleasure to meet you." Rei and Y/N smile at each other.

These are now my friends.

I finally have a family.