Gym Class

A/N:
I kinda wanna write a fanfic for our simp(Natsuhiko) or the one I simp over(Teru). But idk if I should

AMANES POV:

I walked around the track as the sun beat against me and everyone else. I was out a breath as other ran past me,I wanted gym class to be over. It was one of my least favorite classes. "Hey!" I turned to see nobody"Y/N?" I ask as I stop walking"no. Over here!" I turn to see Rei staring at me,a serious look on her face"ah! Rei! What are you doing here?!" I rush over to the bushes"shouldn't you be in class?" She nods"yep! But I couldn't go." I give her a confused look"why not?" She smirks"BECAUSE THE SAKURA GHOST IS OUT THERE!" She yells as I sweat drop.

"Rei,you say you're an exorcist but...are you reaallly?" She jumps out from the bushes"what do you mean 'are you really'?!" She screams pointing a finger at me"OF COURSE I AM!" She narrows her eyes"I can prove it!" She then pulls out some white papers with kanji written on them. "And these are-"I start"their seals! I say certain words and they conceal the spirit away!" I nod"and have you ever used one?" She blushes and looks away"I-I-"she starts to tap her pointer fingers together(😳👉👈). "I-I have!" She yells"and how many is that?"

"Uh...z-zero?" I sigh"I figured." I cross my arms"you can't call yourself a exorcist if you haven't exorcised anyone." She huffs"it sounds cool though..."I roll my eyes"hey...uh,Rei? If you don't mind me asking..."she looks at me"yes?" I rub the back of my neck"not to be stupid or anything...but what's your family name?" She hums"oh! Yes! Yes! My family is apart of the Minamoto clan!" She announces"I've never heard them." She crosses her arms"well that's because you...you...uh..."I then heard the coach scream my name"Rei! Go to class!" I scream shoving her into the bush as I run off.

I just met Rei less than an hour ago,and I'm not even a mess anymore. I expected my stuttering to go away within a few weeks or so,I guess I underestimated myself! Hahah!

"Yugi!" I slow down to a walk as the teacher starts to talk"yes?" I hum"you were talking to someone and not running like everyone else. You get 5 extra laps. If it runs into your next classes,then you're getting detention." I nod and start to run around the track.

I didn't want detention.

But the idea didn't scare me.

I ran around the track,I was on my second lap right now. But once I made my way over to the bush again,Rei jumped out and scared me. "REI! DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" She laughs"you should've seen your face!" I glare at her slightly"woah! What's up with that look?" She asks with a frown"if you hold me up any longer,I'll get detention." She smiles"hey! If you get that,I'll get it to! That way you aren't alone!" I sigh out a thank you and start to run.

And yep...it ran into my other classes.

That means detention after school.