Rei

A/N:
Listen my dudes,this book keeps getting worse and worse...like the 2nd to last chapter-

AMANES POV:

I walked to the rooftop and sat down on a bench. The wind blew calmly with a nice gentle breeze. I stared at the sakura tree where Y/N was kept most of the day. It had been a week since I had met her,and honestly I'm thankfully I had met her. I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I never met her.

I open my bento box and take out my chopsticks,and that's when a yell was heard. I jumped and turned to see a girl with light blue hair rushing towards me. My eyes widened what does this girl want?! She soon comes to a stop right in front of me"my name is Rei!" She yells saluting at me"I couldn't help but remember that you have been talking to yourself recently." I bit my lip"by chance,were you talking with a super natural?" I looked away quickly"so you have!" She grabs my hands and forces me to look at her.

"Take me to them!" I felt my cheeks heat up"why a-are you here?! W-What do you want from me?" She sighs and let's go of my hands"I already told you! My name is Rei!" I nod slowly"a-and what do you want R-Rei?" She smiles"I would like to exorcise them!" My eyes widened as my heartbeats started to speed up"y-you w-wanna exorcise m-my f-friend?" She crosses her arms"listen,super natural beings have no rights to be loved nor should they continue to exist." I stand up"I'm not going to take you to her." I state"Y/N is my friend. My only friend at that! And I won't let you hurt her!"

Rei groans"but I need to! I have to protect this school!" She yells"so?!" I cross my arms"WHAT IF YOU END UP HURT?!" I shrug"then so be it." Rei starts to pout"fine! Be that way!" She screams"I'll find her another way!" She then stomps off.

I sigh and look back at the sakura tree once more. "Y/N...please stay safe..."