Occult Club

A/N:
Yo it's 4/20 HAHAHAH but that also means it's Bakugou's birthday🥺and thank you for 1k;-;

AMANES POV:

"This is a dead end!" I yell in frustration,nobody knows about The Ruby and it's annoying. "H-Hey! I found something!" Rei yells looking at me as I glance at her"wait really? What did you find?"'I run over to find"well,it says that The Ruby was a girl who went by Shiro." I noticed she held a newspaper in her hand"apparently the police shot her on April 21st 1953." I gave her a confused look"why didn't they just-"she shushes me"apparently instead of taking her in,the decided to shoot her. It says that she has been in jail up to 5 times before '53. Shiro's parents committed to the fact their daughter might get shot,it was actually their idea." Rei finishes"wow. That's..."she nods.

"Hard." She fills in"imagine having to the one to put a child down." I said"that's gotta feel bad. Imagine having that on your conscious for the rest of the life." Rei nods"nothing on how to summon her though?" She shakes her head and closes it"nope...you think we could find a teacher?" I sigh"like I told you they probably won't talk about it." Rei groans"isn't there a trusting teacher somewhere?" My eyes widened"Tsuchigomori!" She furrows her brows"who?" I grab her hand and drag her to my classroom.

I slide open the door to see Tsuchigomori at his desk writing on some papers. "TSUCHIGOMORI!" I yell,the black haired teacher looks over at me"oh,Amane. Hello." He looks at Rei and then looks back at me"what do you need?" Rei then speaks up"is there some girl who got killed on the rooftop?" He nods"yes. But why do you want to know?" He asks"well,my friend is missing. She's been missing for almost a week. We think that the roof top ghost took her." Tsuchigomori shrugs"perhaps."

"You know how to summon her though?" Tsuchigomori groans a little"no. Why would I know?" I start to play with my fingers"b-because you're a teacher?" I stutter as he sighs"just because I am a teacher,does not mean I know everything." He says boredly"listen sir,you'd be helping two children bring back their friend. Don't you want to help us?" Rei hums"or maybe when you learn something you'll tell us?" I hum"if I leant anything,I will tell you both. However-"he looks at Rei"who are you?" Rei smiles"Rei Minamoto! An exorcist in training!" She smiles widely at the teacher"got it. Now,if that's all you needed would you please the room? I have much to do." We both nod and head out the classroom.

"Hey Rei?" She glances at me"didn't you say you know people?" Rei nods"yep!" I put my hand up to my chin"you think that maybe someone can help?" She nods"he should be. Let's hope he's here." She grabs my hand and drags me to the locker area.

"Yo!" She says as a boy with blonde hair and glasses looks up"hey Rei. What's up?" Rei grabs his hand and tells me she'll be back and drags him outside the school entrance.

A few minutes later she returns with a book. "Got it!" I give her a confused look"what...is it?" She grabs my hand"where are we going?" She matches down the club hallway"the occult club." My eyes widened"the occult club?" She nods"this book-"she shows me the book"is a summoner. It summons any ghost,sprit or supernatural being." I nod"I sadly can not read Latin. But i know at least SOMEONE in the occult club does. We just have to find that person!" I slip my hand out her hold"how do you know someone does?" She shrugs"I don't. I just hope."