Summon

A/N:
Thank you sm for 2k reads☺️

AMANES POV:

I was headed over to the area where I usually eat lunch with Rei. I expected Rei to not be there after what happened earlier this morning,however she was. "Rei?" I call out as she turns and looks at me"Amane..."she sadly says looking away"I-I'm sorry about what I said this morning." She nods as I sit down next to her"I've been out of it for a few days now. I'm truly sorry for ignoring you...c-can you please forgive me?" She sighs and looks over at me,a sad smile on her face.

"It's ok. I forgive you. I just...didn't want anyone else mad at me." My brows furrow"anyone else?" She nods"y-yea...my family believes that I won't be a good exorcist because I'm childish." I grab her hand"what does that have to do with anything?" I hum"we are still in high school. We aren't even in our last year! We still have time to be childish. We will group up when it's our time or when we need to." I told her"they said if I don't exorcise a sprit this year,they will home school me."

I felt my heart drop.

"N-No! They can't do that!" I yell as she lets out a small laugh"it's probably what's best for me Amane." I then heard sniffles"R-Rei...are you crying?" She shakes her head"n-no." I bring her into a hug,she continues to cry into my chest. I hear him muffle a few words but it's hard to make out.

I lift her head"Rei,it's not even Christmas yet. We still have...what? 5 more months of school? Or something like that?" She nods slowly and moves away. She wipes her eyes"y-yea...you're right..."she then smiles weakly at me"thank you...Amane." I nod and lean back,"so...we good now?" She nods"yep! Definitely."

"What about you and Y/N?" Rei asks"are you both ok?" I nod even though it half a lie. "Yea we are fine. We got into a small disagreement on Friday. We are ok now...at least I hope so." Rei nods"that's good. God only knows what would happen if you and her didn't get along anymore." I nod"hey Rei...?" She looks at me"yes?" I stare down at my feet"I was wondering what happened with that occult book you took." She brows furrow"hm? Oh! This!" She the pulls out the book"yea that." She gives me a confused look"why do you want to know?" I then rub the back of my neck"well,I was hoping I could borrow it for a week or two?"

Way to be up front with it.

She hums and then nods and gives it to me. "But why do you want it? Are you going to summon anything?" I shrug"I don't know. It intrigued me when you used it. So,of course I would be curious." She nods"I see. That makes sense." I set it next to me and that's when the bell goes off for classes to start again.

"Wow,lunch is over already?" She nods"guess so. It was really short." I nod in agreement"seems like it was. It was probably due to us being busy." Rei stands up and then frowns"I didn't even get to eat my bento!" She cries picking up the small black box"you can probably eat in class." She shrugs"I hope so. If not,I'm gonna be pretty mad." I grab the book and we head towards are classes.

On the way there though I see Y/N outside the classroom. Her arms are crossed and she doesn't seem pleased. My eyes widen and I try to run off but she grabs my hand and drags me into the girls bathroom.

"What the h*ll were you thinking screaming my name like in front of your teacher?!" She screams"Tsuchigomori probably thinks you're crazy now! Not only that,we had a long talk after-"she then bit her lip"y-you and Tsuchigomori had...a talk?" She looks away"t-that's not the point! Point is,he probably thinks your crazy for shouting a dead pers-"I then see her eyes trail to the book.

"Why do you have that book?" Y/N asks"hm? O-Oh,I was curious about it. It's Rei's." She nods"you don't need that book." She goes to grab it but when she does she falls to the ground and clutches her hand.

"Stupid book!" She screeches in pain"Y/N! Are you ok?!" I yell dropping the book"what happen?!" She shuts one eye in pain"that book...it hurt me." She says"can you not touch it?" She shakes her head"any dead being or supernatural can not touch that book without being shocked." She tells me"Amane...no matter what you do...please don't summon anything in there." I nod"what about your hand?" She shows me her hand it seems to be bleeding a black liquid.

"It hurts...a lot..."I help Y/N stand up"is there a way to treat your hand?" She nods"I...I think so..."her eyes widen"Amane,I have to go." She then disappears from my sight.

I look back at the book and pick it up"it's dangerous...maybe I can go back on my promise?" I walk out the bathroom quickly and head to my classroom.

When I entered everyone stared at me. "Good to see you finally showed up Yugi. Please take your seat."'I nod and rush over to my seat.