Mystery Girl

AMANES POV:

Today was a terrible day. The bullying got so much worst,I had a big bruise on my cheek that I had Tsuchigomori cover up for me after classes. Tsukasa got much more violent at home,I tried to tell mom and dad but of course,they ignored me. Some kids even started to hold switch blades on them just to cut me.

"Amane,I'll be back. I have to give something to another teacher." I nod and watch Tsuchigomori leave the classroom leaving me alone. "I miss Y-Y/N..."I mutter. She had been gone recently,the last time I saw her was last week,and when I did she seemed sad and upset.

I don't know why though.

"It is now 5:30pm. Will the children playing outside,carefully make their way back home. I repeat,it is now 5:30pm. Will the children playing outside,carefully make their way back home."

That announcement played everyday at the exact time. It was no wonder that I knew all the words to it. "I-I DID IT! IT'S THE EVENING ANNOUNCEMENT!" My eyes widened as I looked up to see a girl with long blonde hair that faded into green. She wore a black dress with a skull brooch in the middle along with some tights and flats. "I KNEW I HAD HEARD THAT MUSIC BEFORE!" I made my way back against the wall,but I accidentally moved some papers on the ground.

This girl...is weird...

I decided to speak up"w-who?" She looks over at me,her skin was pale as her eyes were a brown color. "H-HANAKO KUN?!" I was speechless for two reasons:
1.this girl is weird and came out of no where and is treating me REALLY nicely
And 2. Y/N called me Hanako,and so did this girl

"Are you hurt?!" She exclaims clearly worried. She bends down in front of me,she grabs my left arm"that looks painful. What happened?" Her eyes meet mine,I quickly look away and feel the tears start to come again. "H-Hanako kun...were you crying?" She gently hums,"ah-"I wipe my eyes and push her away.

She falls onto the ground with an oof. I grab my bag and put it over my head"G-GOODBYE!" I quickly exclaim rushing out of the door.

I made my way out of the building and towards home. My mind was racing. Who was that girl? Why did she call me Hanako? Where did she come from? WHY DID SHE HAVE SUCH FAT LEGS?!

It's just getting weirder and weirder...

A/N;
Only 4 chapters left:)