Nightmare

A/N:
I was listening to "sad" songs while writing this. And this chapter reminds me a lot of Steven Universe:Future

AMANES POV:

"I got your book for you." The girl smiles"good,now hand it over." I shake my head"give me your name first!" She nods"that's fair." She bows her head"my name Eliza." She then stands up"now,hand over the book." I take a deep breath in and nod,I place the book in her hand and she laughs.

"Yes! Finally!" She flips threw the pages,turns on her heels and walks off. "Wow,way to be rude." I mutter annoyed as I turn and walk back to my classroom. On the way back though,Rei grabs my hand and drags me into the girls bathroom...what is up with this?

"R-Rei! I shouldn't b-be in here!" She smirks"well to bad! I have a big question for you!" I nod and cross my arms. My heart beat started to speed up a little,why though? "Y-Yes?" She puts her hands on her hips"what do you want for Christmas?!" My eyes widen"C-Christmas?" I stutter as she nods. "O-Oh..."I look away"well,my family doesn't really do Christmas."

"What?! Your family never did Christmas?!" I nod"we don't really celebrate it." She huffs"well,what do you want? If you could have anything? On budget though..."I hum"ah! I know,donuts!" She doesn't respond which scares me"d-did I say something wrong?" She shakes her head"nope! I was just expecting something more expensive. And what about your brother?" I blinked"hm? Oh...Tsukasa? I don't really know..."she nods"well,thank you for your input. Now,I will go and find your brother!" She walks out the room and I trail behind her trying not to be caught.

But of course,it wouldn't go as planned.

"What the h*ll were you doing in the women's bathroom?!" A girl yells"it's probably because he's a pervert." The other answers"well I-"the other smirks"we'll show you never to go in there again!" They then started to beat me up pretty badly.

I was in pain almost everywhere. I could barely breath from where they hit my in the chest so many times. No offense to girls,but I never expected them to be able to throw a punch so hard!

I stood with a struggle and clenched my arm. I stumbled to my classroom and slid open the door to see Tsuchigomori stopping class. He looks over at me"I'm so-"I start but he only shakes his head and continues with the lesson. I sat down at my seat and acted like I was paying attention during class.

"My guy...are you good?" I jump and look over at Y/N. Her hand seemed fine from the book,it was now a light shade of pink. I nod and turn away"you're clearly not. Something's wrong..."I see her pop up in front of me. Her eyes widen"Amane! You're injured! Like seriously this time!" She grabs my arm and examines it,but she quickly groans"stupid uniform top!" She sets my arm down gently"who the heck did this to you? And why? What happen?" I shake my head"it's not that big of deal." I mutter,I didn't want Y/N to worry about me.

She doesn't need mor-but I betrayed her? So does it matter?

I then heard sniffles,I looked up to see tears streaming down Y/N's eyes. "Y/N!" I yell standing up. I then hear the room fall silent,everyone turns to me. Great. Just great!

Y/N wrapped her arms around herself. "Yugi,would you like to step out of the room?" I look at Tsuchigomori and nod. I take Y/N's hand and rush out the room.

I slide the door shut and lean against the door as she slides down the wall on the other side. She brings her knees to her chest and wraps her arms around them as she buries her head in them. "Y/N..."I trail off as she continues to cry out. "A-Amane...I-I just want to h-help you..."she looks up and that's when I feel my heart break.

"Y/N...I-I'm sorry..."

She buries her face again and continues to cry. But I quickly rush over to her and wrap her in a hug. I feel her let out a small gasp. "Y/N...I-I just don't want you to worry about me..."I whisper to her"you have so much going on all ready. I-I don't want to be another burden."

"B-But you aren't being a burden to me!" She yells threw her tears as she pushes me away. She stands up and clutches her uniform top"Amane,you will never be a burden to me! You and Rei are the only true friends I have EVER had. I don't want you to be taken away from me!" She continues to cry"but I won't be taken away from you!" She narrows her eyes at me"AND THEN LET ME HELP YOU!" She screams"why?!" She growls at me"THE LONGER YOU KEEP GETTING HURT...SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPEN TO YOU! AND AMANE I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!" Her tears started to fall again,as she wipes her eyes.

She starts to shake.

"I don't want you to end u-up like m-me."

That's when it felt like the world stopped.

'I don't want you to end up like me.' Echoed in my mind.

"Like you? What are you-"she pulls up her uniform sleeves. And my eyes widen as my heart starts to speed up a little and my stomach drops. Cuts littered her arms. Some were older and some were newer. The newer ones you could tell she did before she committed suicide.

"You see what I mean?!" She puts a hand on her face"the more this goes on...the more you could end up like me!" She cries"Y-Y/N...I-I didn't know..."she pulls her sleeves back down and crosses her arms"you wanted to know what happened to me? Right?" I nod shyly"fine. I'll tell you."