Promises

A/N:
So Free! Uhhhhhh yea I love Nagisa,that orange hair guy who has the same name as one of the monokubs and Rin

AMANES POV:

The only person I have told about the kiss about is Tsukasa. I had to tell someone,someone who wouldn't repeat my words. I would've told Rei about it but she wouldn't told someone. "I promise I won't tell anyone." Tsukasa says wrapping his pinky finger around mine"good." We unwrap our fingers and Tsukasa skips off to class.

As I made my way to my classroom,I felt arms wrap around me. I jumped and quickly pulled away"aw,Amane! Stop being so mean." I looked to see that it was Rei. I sighed in relief"sorry Rei. I honestly thought that you were a bully." Rei rolls her eyes"well don't worry! If you're ever bullied in front of me,I'll take care of it!" I nod with a small thanks and continue on my way.

"Oh right,how'd your confession go yesterday?" I hum sliding open the classroom door. "Wellll-"she starts"I want to wait until Y/n is here to tell her." As if on cue,Y/N walked in with Tsuchigomori trailing behind her. Y/N had let out a small laugh as she soon looked over at us. Her smile faded as her cheeks gained a pink hue. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked away,Rei thankfully didn't notice.

"Y/N!" I hit Rei over the head"ow! Why'd you do that?!" She screeches"it's because Tsuchigomori doesn't know about Y/N." I whisper"o-oh..."Y/N sits on top of a desk"what up? What did I miss?" She asks"w-well..."she says"your confession! Tell me! Details! Details!" Y/N squeals"r-right...s-so..."Rei looks down at the floor"it-"Y/N soon speaks up"it wasn't who you thought,huh?" Rei nods I notice her eyes start to swell with tears.

"Oh hun." Y/N wraps her arms around Rei"it's ok. It's not the end of the world." Rei nods her grasps"I-I know. I-It still hurts though." Y/N pats her head telling her she's fine and ok. Rei finally pulled away"who was it?" I hum"it was a boy named Kokichi. He pranked me. He said he loved me and then he laughed at me." My eyes widened in shock,I glanced at Y/N who's eyes were wide. She didn't move. She was like a deer caught in a headlight.

"Y-Y/N?" I stutter looking at girl who was shaking now. "Y/N?!" I hurried over to her but she only fell forward into me. "Y/N? Are you ok!?" She didn't respond. I heard soft sniffles and knew she was crying. I wrapped my arms around her"it's ok..."I whisper"t-the p-past..."she mutters"i-it's repeating..."she looks up,her eyes were a mixture of black and E/C.

Tears continued to fall down her cheeks. "A-Amane...p-please d-don't let i-it repeat!" I heard Rei behind let out a hum of confusion. "AMANE PROMISE ME IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!"

I didn't know what to say. Do I say yes? Do I say no?

"PROMISE ME!"

"I-I...promise you."